Guided San Francisco City Tour
10- Second Takeaway
- 3.5-hour narrated tour of San Francisco like never before!
- Discover San Francisco from the Bay to the Ocean, with photo stops at the most iconic locations across the city.
- With a stop at Twin Peaks, take in breathtaking 360-degree views of the city from 1000 feet above sea level.
- Enjoy spectacular vistas and visit key attractions including the Golden Gate Park, the Barbary Coast and San Fran’s iconic Victorian Homes amongst others.
- Land’s End
- Sutro Baths and the Pacific Ocean
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Golden Gate Park
- Fisherman’s Wharf
- Victorian Homes
- North Beach
- Presidio National Park
- Awe-inspiring views of Alcatraz
With this four-hour guided tour of San Francisco, discover the city from the Bay to the Ocean. Drive across the city with photo stops at key locations and the chance to get off the bus and explore the Super Sights. Enjoy splendid vistas of San Fran and visit it’s most iconic landmarks, and experience the city like never before.
Take in a breathtaking 360-degree view of the city from 1000 feet above sea level and travel through the sprawling Golden Gate Park where you can enjoy the seasonal flower displays, keep an eye out for bison grazing and ride past windmills overlooking the Pacific. Drive through the infamous Barbary Coast and learn of San Francisco’s mysterious past, from early Native American settlements and Spanish missionaries to the frenzied days of the gold rush.
Next, drive through the Haight-Ashbury neighbourhood, famous for its iconic Victorian Homes. End your day of exploration with a drive back to San Francisco’s beautiful waterfront and enjoy stunning views of Alcatraz Island and the San Francisco Bay.
- Narrated tour of San Francisco
- Hotel pick up
- Hotel drop off
Honestly, for me the two best stops we had were the Victorian homes (still geeking out) and the Barbary Coast. This ticket is so worth it
I thoroughly enjoyed the 8 hours that I had in San Fransisco because I made good use of this time by buying this ticket. Great if you want the real San Fran experince
I was a little confused about how good these tickets would be, but I stand corrected. Great way to get the real San Fran experience
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA, San Francisco
- The following Fisherman’s Wharf hotels are all located within 2 blocks walking distance of the departure point. If you are staying at any of these hotels, please make your way to the Fisherman’s Wharf departure point 15 minutes before the departure time: Holiday Inn Express Fisherman’s Wharf, Holiday Inn Annex, Holiday Inn Fisherman’s Wharf, Hilton Fisherman’s Wharf, Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf, Tuscan Inn, Sheraton Fisherman’s Wharf, Wharf Inn, Raddison