Monterey Bay Aquarium Entry Tickets
- View one of the most stunning aquariums in the world that holds more than 35,000 marine creatures from around the world
- Marvel at the 28-foot-high tank that was where the world’s first live California Giant Kelp was grown
- The glass through which you will be viewing the marine life features the world's largest single-paned windows
More than 30 years after its opening, the Monterey Bay Aquarium still remains one of the most fascinating ones in the world. It holds more than 35,000 marine creatures across species from around the world, housed behind some of the world’s largest single-paned observation windows.
Some of the amazing exhibits that you must not miss are:
- ¡Viva Baja! Life on the Edge (Special Exhibition)
- Tentacles (Special Exhibition)
- Kelp Forest
- Mission to the Deep
- Life on the Bay
- Sea Otters
The aquarium is home to adorable creatures from around the world, including many colorful fish, enigmatic reptiles, and plant life, from Baja’s deserts, mangrove forests, and coral reefs! There are many family activities that everyone can join in. You can meet all the animals that live here with the love web cams! Peek into their aviary, or spy on the cute little fish that live in the coral reef. From otters to penguins, to sea nettles and sharks, have your own little marine adventure here!
This place is a must-visit. We spent four hours here enjoying the exhibits, the jellyfish room, Mission to the Deep,Life on the Bay and feeding the fish.
Had a blast here. thank god i came across this attraction on this website and booked it instantly to make sure we got inside
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Monterey Bay Aquarium, 886 Cannery Row, Monterey, CA 93940, USA, Monterey