Indian Curry Garden Set Lunch at Jurong Bird Park
Spice up your day and dig into a scrumptious North or South Indian meal before you enjoy breathtaking views of Jurong Bird Park. Take your taste buds on a delicious journey as you enjoy a wide range of authentic Indian dishes that come in five different menus in this set lunch at Curry Gardenn at Jurong Bird Park.
- Enjoy a delicious Indian meal before or after your visit to Jurong Bird Park.
- Five menus are available in vegetarian, non-vegetarian and vegan options.
- Choose between North and South Indian options that include fish/chicken tikka, tandoori chicken, naan and dosa.
Dig into a delicious Indian lunch menu and go on a gastronomic adventure before you explore the exquisite Jurong Bird Park. Indulge in a delectable North or South Indian Menu before being treated to breathtaking views of Jurong Bird Park. Go on a culinary journey as you tuck into some of the most authentic Indian dishes that include the chicken tikka, tandoori fish, dal, pickles, and more! What's better is that you can choose from five different menus that offer vegetarian, non-vegetarian and vegan options, taking everyone's dietary concerns into consideration. Enhance your Jurong Bird Park experience with this set lunch, and we guarantee that you will leave with a contented smile!
- Set lunch at Curry Gardenn.
- Dal, plain naan, pickles, biryani rice and dessert included with all vegetarian and non-vegetarian set lunches.
- Admission ticket to Jurong Bird Park (You don't need a ticket for the set lunch).
Know Before You Go
The set lunch is available daily between 12.00 PM and 5:00 PM.
- You can choose from up to five different menus at the venue.
- The food and ingredients do not contain pork or lard. The seafood is sustainably sourced.
You do not need a Jurong Bird Park ticket for this dining experience.This dining experience can also be added to your pre-existing Jurong tickets.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
I didn’t like the food, I found it too spicy which overwhelmed everything else. I don’t think it is a place that I would recommend.
One of the best dining places in Singapore. The place is clean, and the food is fresh. A must-try!
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your voucher shortly. Please download it on your mobile device and display it at The Curry Gardenn in Jurong Bird Park for the set lunch.
Curry Gardenn in Jurong Bird Park.
How to Get There
Take the MRT on the Green line and transit to bus number 194.
Take the Jalan Bahar towards Jalan Boon Jay and turn right at Jalan Bahar Ibrahim.
Your voucher is valid for the date and time of the booking.
Jurong Bird Park, 2 Jurong Hill, Singapore