Gems of Kampong Glam
- Guided walking tour of Singapore’s most exotic and trendy district.
- Walk through the iconic areas of Kampong Glam and learn about its rich, kingly history.
- Visit the former palace of Kampong Glam
- Visit the most photographed mosque in Singapore - the Sultan Mosque - and understand its design language
Put on your walking shoes and set out on an exploration of Kampong Glam - Singapore’s most exotic and trendy district. Originally a small fishing village, Kampong Glam has grown into a rich cultural and historical center, famed for its remarkable architecture and delicious restaurants. The vibrant Malay neighborhood is a major tourist attraction for providing the perfect fusion of the old and the new,
Explore the famous attractions of the area including the Sultan Mosque, the Old Istana, and the Bussorah Street. Bussorah Street is an iconic new age street, with a trendy vibe radiating from the street.The guide will tell you stories from the area and from the lives of the sultans who ruled the lands, before ceding their kingdom to the British. Shop around at the busy stalls lining the streets.And be sure to try out the local food recommendations, they’re the best in the area!
- Small group walking tour
- Professional English speaking guide
Know Before You Go
The tour begins at 9:30 AM. You are required to be at Bugis MRT by 9:15 AM latest. The tour will end by 12:30 PM. Please note this tour occurs only on Tuesdays.
• Meeting Point: Bugis MRT station
• Dress Code: The mosque restricts entry to visitors not clothed properly. Guest must be fully covered in sleeved tops and long pants. No see through clothing, low necklines and exposed backs are allowed. Robes are available at the counter and will be served on a first come, first serve basis.
• We also request you to wear comfortable walking shoes and carry a water bottle and umbrella.
• Children under 12 can join the tour for free if accompanied by a parent/guardian.
• Please arrive at the location 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive your mobile voucher via email. No need to print!
Bugis MRT, Singapore