Night Out in Chinatown with Trishaw Ride & Dinner
- Explore Singapore by night, as you head to one of the most colorful parts of the city- Chinatown
- With transfers to and from your hotel, you can just head out to enjoy the experience
- Have dinner at a local restaurant for a truly authentic experience
- Enjoy a traditional trishaw ride through the alleyways of Chinatown
- You will also get a chance to cruise along the Singapore River on a bumboat
What used to be once the home of Chinese immigrants in Singapore, has become a bustling hub of commerce and culture. With many local shops and restaurants, you can experience a truly vivid atmosphere. Feast at a local restaurant to give your taste buds this experience. With all the streets lit up magically at night, a trishaw ride through these alleys is sure to be a memorable experience. Cruise along the historic Singapore River on a traditional bumboat as you learn about the origins of the city!
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- Dinner is served between 8:15 PM-8:30 PM. Drinks are not included.
- If you are not staying at a hotel, you can proceed to Singapore Flyer, 30 Raffles Avenue to begin your tour.
- Please note that this tour includes transfers to and from hotels within a 10 Km radius of the City Centre.