Singapore Half Day City Tour with Guide
- Explore the major tourist hubs of Singapore with a guide
- See the various sites including the Parliament building and the Merlion Park
- Visit a collection of temples around the Chinatown area
- Discover the vibrant area of Little India
The half-day city tour is a complete sight-seeing experience of the Civic district of Singapore! Take in the sights as we pass the Padang, the Parliament House, and the National Gallery. This is where you’ll be able to disembark for a brief photo-op.
The next stop is at the Merlion Park. Named after a Merlion - a mythical creature that is a part lion and a part fish - the park is a sight to behold. Take in the impressive views of the Marina Bay as we make our way to Chinatown. Chinatown is one of the oldest areas which houses the Thian Hock Keng Temple, an age-old Buddhist-Taoist Temple.
After Chinatown, we proceed to the Singapore Botanic Gardens - a UNESCO Heritage Site. Walk through the National Orchid Garden which boasts a mind blowing 60,000 varieties of orchid plants. The tour will end at the Little India district - a colorful, vibrant area which is a delight for all senses.
- Please wear comfortable, fully covered attire with walking shoes.
- Please carry a water bottle.
- Pick up will be from City Centre hotels. This includes hotels on Orchard Road, Bugis Street, Marina Bay Sands, Balestier Road Hotel Area and Little India
- Please note that the sharing transfers option requires a minimum of 2 people for the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Sights and attractions covered in this tour include Suntec City, Orchard Road, Merlion Park, Fountain of Wealth, Chinatown and Little India
- Local guide
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
The tour starts and ends at your hotel, Singapore
Other experiences similar to Singapore Half Day City Tour with Guide