Singapore Kayaking Experience
- Certified instructors and guides to navigate through the journey
- Spot exotic, indigenous wildlife while enjoying the tranquil forests
- Learn the cultures and heritage of the natives from local guides
- Discover the hidden treasures of the Pulan Ubin Island
After you arrive at the location, you will first put on all the required safety equipment. Once safety is assured, the certified instructors take you into water. The route will start off towards the sea and then proceed inland, entering the serene, calm mangroves. The guides are native to the area, providing local insights, pointing at the hotspots and experts at spotting animals and birds.
Leisurely paddle through the mangrove routes and try to spot as much biodiversity as possible! The island is home to Otters, Kingfishers, Eagles, Hornbills, Egrets, Pink Dolphins and various other species. Watch the avian world skim the glorious water surface, sending ripples into infinity. Take in the essence of mother nature, this experience is sure to be something you look back upon!
Don’t worry! You don’t need any prior experience to try this out. Beginners, amateurs, and families are advised to proceed with the Mangrove Kayaking. In case you’re more experience and would like more of an adventure we recommend the Ubin Bisect Kayaking trail.
- All safety equipment will be provided at the venue.
- Personal Accident Insurance will be provided at the venue.
- Dress code: Wear covered footwear during the kayaking experience. No individuals wearing slippers, sandals or bare feet are allowed. T-shirts and surf shorts are recommended. We also suggest carrying a change of clothes to wear after the experience.
- Carry-ons: We request you to carry toiletries and a towel for showering, a sunscreen, a sun hat, pair of sunglasses and a bottle of water.
- Children must be at least 5 years old to participate. Children between 5-12 years must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Swimming is not a necessity as personal floatation devices are available.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject and participant deemed unfit to be a part of the program.
You will receive an email confirmation. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ubin Adventures, 34 Pulau Ubin, Singa
Other experiences similar to Singapore Kayaking Experience