Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum
- Explore the museum and its 16 different thematic zones
- View exotic, ancient artifacts and fossils excavated from the world over
- Explore the NUS Herbarium collection and the Zoological Reference Collection
- Visit the surreal exhibition gallery - a 2,500 sq m area - with dinosaur exhibits among indigenous plants and animals
The Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum is an 8,500 sq m space dedicated to the history and diversity of Mother Nature. The museum has a collection of exotic and indigenous flora and fauna, along with a geological history section. The star attractions of the museum are the three sauropod fossils, the Jubilee and the Singapore Whale at the Mammal Zone.
Curated with an aim to educate the society and nurture public interest in biodiversity and environmental issues the museum will educate you regarding nature and allow interaction with scholars in the field. The museum is a seven-storey green building and is home to over 560,000 cataloged categories and over a million species from surrounding areas.
Explore the museum at your will and pleasure. Study the various exhibits and learn the true nature of our past as part of this experience. The museum products are all special coded and you can access further information about them from the web.
- Open Tuesdays to Sundays, 10:00am-7:00pm (last admission 5:30pm)
- Closed on Mondays
- Open on all Singaporean holidays
- Free admission for infant in arms and children below 3 years.
- Please carry valid photo ID at point of entry.
- No food and drinks are allowed.
- Flash photography and the use of selfie-sticks are prohibited in the galleries.
You will receive an email confirmation. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum, 2 Conservatory Dr, Singapore
The voucher is valid for 6 months from the specified date