Go Green Segway Eco Adventure @ Sentosa
Get ready for a new experience as you begin to glide on a Segway with Singapore's various locations including the Merlion Tower forming the scenic background for your tour.
- On this scenic guided tour, you will be accompanied by trainers
- With a basic segway training, you're good to go
- Explore some stunning beaches, such as Silosa, Palawan and Tanjong
- See the Merlion, the ultimate icon of Singapore
Segway tours are the newest way to explore a city! After a quick introduction to these transport devices, set off on your guided adventure of Sentosa. See the stunning beaches of this region, and get up close and personal with the Merlion. You can even catch glimpses of the Sentosa Cove. Head to the Southernmost Point of Continental Asia, to get unbeatable panoramic views of Sentosa's beaches. Feel the breeze in your hair as you cruise along the beaches and all the attractions and F&B outlets there.
- Basic segway training
- Scenic guided tour accompanied by trainers
Know Before You Go
- The experience is open fro 10 AM to 7:30 PM
- Board the Harbourfront MRT (NE1/CC29) and change to Sentosa Monorail, alight at Beach Station (last stop).
** General Information:**
- Minimum requirement for a ride is 10 years old.
- Participants must be over 3.5 feet tall and weigh no more than 120 kg
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
- You may cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email with your mobile voucher. No need to print. You can show the mobile voucher at the ticketing counter. Please carry a valid Photo Id for identification.
- Your tickets are valid till 31st December, 2017.
Go Green Segway, 50 Beach View, Singapore