Go Green Segway Fun Ride Tour of Sentosa
Zoom away in a fun and secure Go Green Circuit. Get set for an eco adventure as you glide effortlessly on a Segway.
- The future of sightseeing is here- as is your chance to experience it now
- Cruise around Sentosa with a friendly and informative guide on a Segway
- Explore some stunning beaches, such as Silosa, Palawan and Tanjong
- With a small group, you are ensured an intimate and intensive experience
See all the highlights of Sentosa as closely as you can- from atop a Segway! Take to these futuristic devices as you tour some of the most iconic and beautiful parts of Sentosa. See the city in its morning glory as you glide along the beaches of Siloso, Palawan and Tanjong. Also get a chance to visit some of the popular attractions such as Fort Siloso, Southernmost Point of Continental Asia, Skywalk and the Merlion. In this guided tour, your experienced and fun guide will also tell you about the history of Singapore through World War 2. As part of a small group (max 10 people), you are sure to get the best experience possible!
Know Before You Go
- The experience is open fro 10 AM to 7:30 PM
- Board the Harbourfront MRT (NE1/CC29) and change to Sentosa Monorail, alight at Beach Station (last stop).
- Minimum requirement for a ride is 10 years old.
- Participants must be over 3.5 feet tall and weigh no more than 120 kg
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
- You may cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email with your mobile voucher. No need to print. You can show the mobile voucher at the ticketing counter. Please carry a valid Photo Id for identification.
- Your tickets are valid till 31st March 2019.
Go Green Segway, 50 Beach View, Singapore