Super Saver Combo: Butterfly Park + Insect Kingdom
- Within the busy and bustling city of Singapore, step into a vibrant world of life and color
- Be surrounded by over 1,500 butterflies, and see varied exotic insect species
- From enthusiasts of nature, to curious tourists, to children- this park has something for everyone
Perhaps Sentosa’s most lively location, life is teeming with colors and energy at the Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom. Modeled like an outdoor conservatory, you can find over 1,500 butterflies here, from over 50 different species. Head to the Pupa House, an exhibition of preserved butterfly pupae for to learn all about the various stages in these fascinating creatures’ lives.
Head to the 70-meter long cave, the Insect Safari Tunnel that is home to insects in their natural habitat, such as the Dynastes Hercules beetle, giant scorpions, and millipedes. Don’t miss the exciting Firefly Enclosure Show at night. Other than the insect life, the park also has a Bird Aviary, as well as an area exclusively dedicated to reptiles.
Easy to use 10$ credit reliable range of credit
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom, 51 Imbiah Road, Singapore 099702, Singapore
- Please present your e-ticket at the ticketing counter to redeem your admission ticket
- Your ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase