Skyline Luge Sentosa
A fun outdoor experience for children and adults alike! Swerve your way through the Jungle and Dragon trail as you compete with your friends on this unique Singapore attraction.
- Enjoy this truly thrilling experience all the way from New Zealand and in its only Asian incarnation
- Half go-kart, half toboggan ride, this unique slide ride will have you zipping down a purpose-built track with the thrill of gravity
- Enjoy on this 1.2km track with your friends and family
- Get a chance to hop on the Skyride and marvel at the bird's eye views of the entire city’s skyline, Sentosa Island, and even the South China Sea
This is one of the most exciting outdoor adventure activities that shouldn’t miss when in Singapore! Hop on this mix of go-kart and toboggan sled, that works on the thrilling pull of gravity. Race down the purpose-built track where you can control your descent by using the handlebars, accelerator, or brakes.You can also hop on the open-cabin Skyline for a ride to the top of the tracks, from where you can enjoy panoramic views of the city skyline, and beyond. You can choose to ride Skyline at night, which promises to be a romantic experience as the city lights are spread out under your feet!
Skyride and Luge (1 round) * Include 1 Luge & 1 Skyride
Skyride and Luge (2 rounds) * Include 2 Luge & 2 Skyrides
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund.
It’s a nice place. Sentosa is a beautiful island and I found the skyline was simply spectacular. But to be honest, I didn’t like any of the rides. Also the track is way too tiny. If you’ve seen the track in New Zealand, you’d feel like it was a track for toddlers in comparison. Also, due to the lack of width, there’s only a certain velocity with which you can travel. This was a big disappointment for me. Also, why is it SO HOT! While waiting for some rides, I could feel my skin peel off. Service was fine.
I thoroughly enjoyed the skyride. It was a great view from up there and the service is great. Definitely recommend for anyone.
Sentosa Island is in every way magical. The ride throughout is exciting and suitable for all age groups. It is definitely worth a try.
How to Redeem your Tickets
- You will receive an email confirmation. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Redemption Location: Skyline Luge Ticketing Counter @ Imbiah Lookout or Sentosa Beach Walk.
- Redemption hours: 10am to 9pm
- Your ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Skyline Luge, 45 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore, Singapore
- Please note that the Skyline Luge will be closing early on the 2nd of November. The last ride will be at 4:45 PM and will close at 5 PM.
Other experiences similar to Skyline Luge Sentosa