Skyline Luge Sentosa
A fun outdoor experience for children and adults alike! Swerve your way through the Jungle and Dragon trail as you compete with your friends on this unique Singapore attraction.
- Enjoy this truly thrilling experience all the way from New Zealand and in its only Asian incarnation
- Half go-kart, half toboggan ride, this unique slide ride will have you zipping down a purpose-built track with the thrill of gravity
- Enjoy on this 1.2km track with your friends and family
- Get a chance to hop on the Skyride and marvel at the bird's eye views of the entire city’s skyline, Sentosa Island, and even the South China Sea
This is one of the most exciting outdoor adventure activities that shouldn’t miss when in Singapore! Hop on this mix of go-kart and toboggan sled, that works on the thrilling pull of gravity. Race down the purpose-built track where you can control your descent by using the handlebars, accelerator, or brakes.You can also hop on the open-cabin Skyline for a ride to the top of the tracks, from where you can enjoy panoramic views of the city skyline, and beyond. You can choose to ride Skyline at night, which promises to be a romantic experience as the city lights are spread out under your feet!
Skyride and Luge (1 round) * Include 1 Luge & 1 Skyride
Skyride and Luge (2 rounds) * Include 2 Luge & 2 Skyrides
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund.
singapore being so hot and waiting in que for the rides was just tiring and none of the fans were working, could feel my skin cook. Ensure you're well stocked with sunscreen. Just had to head to the hotel immediately and have a nice cold water shower. But once we were on the luge, YAAAYYYY!!
Wasn't too pleased abot this track, can't go too fast in it, compared to the luge in NZ. But it was all right, still wish it could go faster! The need for speed wasn't met with this ride. There were a lot of families here, my mates and I had to keep avoiding everyone on the track. But if you've never experienve luge before you should give it a shot!
How to Redeem your Tickets
- You will receive an email confirmation. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Redemption Location: Skyline Luge Ticketing Counter @ Imbiah Lookout or Sentosa Beach Walk.
- Redemption hours: 10am to 9pm
- Your ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Skyline Luge, 45 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore, Singapore
- Please note that the Skyline Luge will be closing early on the 2nd of November. The last ride will be at 4:45 PM and will close at 5 PM.
Other experiences similar to Skyline Luge Sentosa