- Explore all about this show accompanied by top-notch tour guides who appeared as extras or stand-ins on The Sopranos
- Sit in the restaurant booth where Tony sat in the final scene of the series
- Check out Barone Sanitation, Tony's legitimate business
- Stop at the Bada Bing
- Visit the spot where Big Pussy spoke with the FBI
Get a real-life peek into the filming locations seen on The Sopranos! In this guided bus tour NYC to the Jersey suburbs, visit all the spots where Tony Soprano and his mafia buddies spend their days and nights. This one-of-a-kind tour is a must for any Sopranos fan - or anyone looking to see a new side of New York. Some of the locations you will see are the Barone Sanitation, Pizzaland, The Muffler Man, Father Phil’s Parish, and other locations!
And the most exciting part- tour guides are actors who have appeared as stand-ins or extras on the show and share little-known facts and behind the scenes info.
Please Note: This tour is for adults only.
- Transportation between sites
- Professional tour guide
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
39th and 7th Avenue, New York