Singapore Zoo: Skip the Line Tickets with Tram Ride
Get skip the line tickets to one of top 5 Zoos in the world at an unbelievable price. Unmissable!
- Skip-the-line admission to Singapore Zoo.
- Guided Tram ride included in the Singapore Zoo ticket price.
- Discover the plethora of wildlife including Pandas, Elephants, Tigers, Lions and more! With elevated platforms, underwater galleries, and glass observatories enjoy watching the animals frolic from great vantage points
- Ticket valid for 180 days from your scheduled visit allowing you enough flexibility to plan your visit.
Enter the animal kingdom at Singapore Zoo and take in the plethora of animals and habitats at this open-air wildlife park. Singapore Zoo houses over 2,800 animals ranging over 300 species of mammals, birds, and reptiles. They are separated from the visitors only by moats and secure wooden fencing so that all zones feel like authentic habitats to the animals.
The different zones you can explore are Frozen Tundra, Wild Africa, Fragile Forest, Australasia, Great Rift Valley of Ethiopia, Treetops Trail, Gibbon Island, Primate Kingdom, Reptile Garden, Tortoise Shell-ter, Tropical Crops & Orchid Garden. There are also dedicated interactive zones for kids and grown-ups alike, for learning and fun. To know the show timings, venue details, and highlights, we recommend you to read our Singapore Zoo guide as this will help you plan your day better.
- Singapore Zoo admission ticket.
- Tram ride with commentary
Know Before You Go
Singapore Zoo is open from 8:30 am - 6:00 pm daily.
To come to Singapore Zoo by public transport, take the MRT Red line and transit to a connecting public bus such as no.927 and no.138. If you're coming by car take the SLE towards Mandai Road and reach the Mandai Lake Road.
Your ticket is valid for 180 days from the date of issue.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund.
One of the best zoo's i've visited, they really take care of the animals here unlike other zoo's where they keep them in cages and ill treat them. The staff is extremly knowledgable and caring. It was a good experience.
My favourite singapore attraction as well as my daughters. The perfect family bonding trip and those monkeys... what can I say, they smart!
An amazing outing for the entire family but ensure the next day you're just going to relax. As there's so much excitement and so much to do you'll be drained by the end of the day. The staff was really polite and you could see they genuinely cared for the animals there. Will definitely visit again when I'm back in singapore again.
• You will receive an email with your Singapore Zoo voucher in a few minutes.
• Proceed to Singapore Zoo and display your mobile tickets at counters 1 or 2 to redeem your voucher for admission tickets.
Singapore Zoo, 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore, Singapore
- ATMs, Lockers, nursing stations are available at the zoo for your use. The charge for lockers is SGD 5 for the first 3 hours followed by an additional SGD 1 for each hour.
- Ensure you know the layout of the Singapore Zoo and follow the guidelines mentioned alongside the Singapore Zoo map. This will help you make the most of your trip.
- The Zookeepers are spread over the park and will answer any query you might have regarding the animals or the zoo itself.
- Your Singapore Zoo tickets are valid for an entire day and it is possible to re-enter the Zoo for which you will have to get the ticket stamped for re-entry at the exit.
- Please carry sun glasses, a hat, an umbrella and a water bottle for personal use. Wear comfortable walking shoes as the zoo has a fair amount of walking.
Other experiences similar to Singapore Zoo: Skip the Line Tickets with Tram Ride