Gardens by the Bay: Skip the Line Tickets
- Enjoy access to the two cooled conservatories, Flower Dome and Cloud Forest
- A must-see while in Singapore, this nature by the Marina Reservoir consists of three waterfront gardens
- The Cloud Forest is an intricate structure, with many levels, and each with a different theme
- Visit the Heritage Gardens which has attractions with Indian, Chinese, Malay, and Colonial themes
This is a truly stunning location that must not be missed while in Singapore! It was originally a nature reserve park, a strategy by the government to convert the city from a “Garden City” to a “City In A Garden”. It is much more than a botanical garden, however, with attractions like the Cloud Forest, the Flower Dome Conservatory, Heritage Gardens, the various art installations around the parks, and more!
Discover what plant life is like in the tropical highlands up to 2,000 meters above sea level. Featuring a 35-meter tall mountain covered with vegetation, that shrouds the world’s tallest indoor waterfall! You can take a lift up to the mountaintop, explore the one-of-a-kind biodiversity and the geology maintained here. Learn about the rare species preserved here and the environmental threats they face.
It was listed in the 2015 Guinness World Records as the world’s largest glass greenhouse! Here, you can enjoy a lovely walk in the temperature controlled dome, as you marvel at the changing display of plants and flowers from Mediterranean regions. Learn about how the flora of these regions have adapted to the cool-dry climates of areas like South Africa, California, and parts of Spain and Italy.
Witness this truly unique sight of vertical gardens measuring between 25-50 meters, designed with large canopies that provide respite from the sun in the day, and at night come alive in a stunning light and sound show!
Know Before You Go
- The greenhouse is open from 9 AM to 9 PM everyday.
- The Gardens are located at 18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953.
By Train or Bus:
Via Circle Line or Downtown Line: Alight at Bayfront MRT Station (CE1/DT16) and take Exit B and follow the underground linkway. Exit and cross the Dragonfly Bridge or Meadow Bridge into Gardens by the Bay.
Via the East - West Line: Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT Station (EW15) and take Exit C and head towards bus stop no. 03223 located at International Plaza, Anson Road. Hop onto bus no. 400 and alight at bus stop no. 03371 along Marina Gardens Drive.
These tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Don't miss the cloud forest, it is spectacular.
Easy and smooth process to get our tickets. It was a great experience using Headout, absolutely no issues faced and the support team was always there to help us.
Gardens by the Bay is a nice place to spend some time indoors and enjoy the wonderful exhibitions.
You will receive an email with your ticket. No need to print. You can show the mobile ticket at the ticketing counter. Please carry a valid Photo Id for identification.
- Your tickets can be redeemed at the Travel Agent Counter located at the extreme right of the Main Ticketing Booth present at Gardens by the Bay. Redemption hour is from 9 AM to 8 PM
Gardens by the Bay, 18 Marina Gardens Drive, Singapore, Singapore
Other experiences similar to Gardens by the Bay: Skip the Line Tickets