Super Saver Combo: Universal Studios Singapore + S.E.A Aquarium
Explore two of the most popular attractions with this combo that lets you delve into the cinematic experiences at Universal Studios and immerse yourself in the aquatic wonders available at S.E.A Aquarium. Save time and money while gaining complete flexibility with this combo ticket that's valid for three months from the date of purchase and where the two parks can visited on separate days!
Why Book the Tickets with Headout
- Headout offers the best price guarantee on tickets allowing you to save money with hassle free booking.
- Your combo ticket is valid for 180 days from your scheduled day of visit offering you plenty of flexibility to plan your visit.
- 24/7 helpline to solve any unexpected problems/queries.
Universal Studios Singapore
Experience Hollywood in Southeast Asia! Enjoy the glamor and glitz of Universal Studios, one of Hollywood’s biggest productions, in the heart of Singapore on Sentosa Island. Your day promises to be full of adrenaline, activity, fun, frolic, and excitement regardless your age. With plenty to offer to individuals of all ages, you’re bound to have a one-of-a-kind experience at this huge theme park.
The park is divided into seven different themed zones namely New York, Madagascar, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, The Lost World, Far Far Away and Hollywood. Each zone holds its own charm and provides entertainment for all. Spend your day traveling across the different zones and trying out the different rides they have to offer. To plan your day at USS and know more about the venue, please read our detailed guide on Universal Studios Singapore.
The Southeast Asia Aquarium (S.E.A. Aquarium), the world’s largest aquarium, is home to more than 100,000 marine animals of over 800 species. Divided into 10 zones with 49 habitats, you can find species including the enormous goliath grouper, giant manta rays, up to 10 species of sharks and other gentle giants of the sea which is going to leave you in a state of awe.
The centerpiece display a.k.a the Open Ocean Habitat features a viewing panel measuring 36 meters in width and 8.3 meters in height – a spectacular glass window into a serene blue world teeming with marine animals including manta rays and giant groupers. To plan your day at S.E.A Aquarium and know more about the venue, please read our detailed guide on S.E.A Aquarium.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Aquarium
- Skip-the-line entrance to Universal Studios
Know Before You Go
Universal Studios Singapore is open daily from 10:00 am - 08:00 pm. S.E.A Aquarium is open daily from 10:00 am - 7:00 pm.
Both tickets are valid for 180 days from the date of purchase.
To get to USS by train take the Sentosa Express to the Waterfront station. By car, you can arrive at USS by following the left lane on Sentosa Gateway. For a more scenic route, ride the cable car to the Imbiah station before taking the Sentosa Express till Waterfront Station.
To get to S.E.A Aquarium by train take the Sentosa Express to level 3 of Vivo City. To get here by the public bus system take route RWS8.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 72 hours in advance for a full refund.
Saved so much money! The app is the best place to find these deals for popular attractions.
The children loved the studios, and I loved the aquarium, the prettiest place I have been to in Singapore.
I love that this combo can be used on separate days because clubbing them both is just insane for one day. We spent the whole day at Universal,it was just incredible fun.
- You will receive an email with your voucher. No need to print. You can show the mobile voucher at the respective ticketing counters. Please carry a valid Photo Id for identification.
- Both tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. You can visit the attractions on separate days.
Universal Studios Singapore:
Proceed to Global TIX Self-help kiosks at the lockers area located outside Universal Studios Singapore entrance between 10.00am to 6.00pm to redeem for your admission tickets. Photo Identifications may be required at the turnstiles.
Proceed to S.E.A. Aquarium Guest Services between 10.00am to 6.00pm to redeem for your admission tickets. Photo identifications may be required at the turnstiles. Corporate requires staff pass or student pass for verification.
Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A Aquarium, Singapore
Universal Studios Singapore
- The Express Pass allows you skip-the-line access to select rides. This can be added to your base ticket at the venue.
- The layout of USS is that of a ring, with a lake at the center. All the zones are built along the ring. Ensure you know the layout to avoid time wasting and make use of the USS Map
- The timings of all shows changes on a daily basis. Be sure to pick up the daily program sheet from the entrance to plan your day better.
- Arrive early to beat the queues. Plan your visit on a weekday to minimize crowd size.
- Select your ‘must-do’ rides beforehand and complete them before the queues get too long.
- The park offers many facilities like lockers, baby centers and nursing rooms which can be used at an additional charge. ATMs are also present at the venue.
- S.E.A Aquarium tickets do not include admission to Typhoon Theatre which is located at the venue.
- Food bars and ATMs are located at the venue.
- Ensure you know the layout of the venue by picking up an S.E.A Aquarium Map from the entrance.