Skip the Line: River Safari Flexible Entry Tickets
River Safari Singapore is Asia’s first river themed wildlife park. This unique park fuses the world of freshwater rivers with the wildlife there, mimicking the ecosystems found at the world’s most prominent rivers.
River Safari Singapore Ticket Highlights
- Skip-the-line tickets allowing priority access to Singapore River Safari.
- Enjoy two amazing boat rides as you explore the secrets of the Amazon: River Safari and Amazon River Quest
- Meet Kai Kai and Jia Jia, the giant pandas at the Giant Panda Forest.
- Observe ancient creatures at the River of Life, the Nile inspired exhibit, amongst other unforgettable experiences at River Safari
- Tickets are valid for 180 days from the ‘Visit Date’ indicated on the voucher, allowing complete flexibility to visit the park
Why Book the Ticket with Headout
- Headout offers the River Safari Singapore ticket at the best price available online. Inclusive of the river safari boat ride and the Amazon River Quest, the River Safari ticket price with Headout is cheaper than the official website.
- Your ticket is valid for a duration of 180 days allowing you the flexibility to plan your visit.
- 24x7 customer care to ensure you have a perfect experience.
The River Safari is a river-themed zoo and aquarium. Spread over 12 hectares, it is the first of a kind in Asia that offers fresh water attractions and river boat rides coupled with a wildlife experience. The park is divided into 10 different ecosystems of which the River Nile experience, the Yangtze River experience, and the Amazon experience are most well received. The River Safari features over 5000 animals! Be sure to check out the pandas and the Beavers, the star attractions at the River Safari.
Your experience will be even more memorable when you cruise down the rivers. Indulge in the Amazon River Quest and spot Jaguars and Tapirs in the dense rainforests. Along the Mississippi, you’ll be able to see the ferocious Alligator that snaps turtles and learn fascinating facts about the deadly predators. The different river ecosystems you can see are the Mississippi River, Congo River, Nile River, Ganges River, Yangtze River, Mary River and the Mekong River.
Besides the rivers, River Safari also has dedicated sections of the forest reserved for other species. This comprises of the Giant Panda Forest, the Amazon Flooded Forest, and the Squirrel Monkey Forest. Explore the forests at your own pace and catch sightings of animals ranging from Pandas to Manatees all at the River Safari Singapore.To plan your day better, check out our detailed guide on River Safari
- Priority Access River Safari Singapore ticket
- Amazon River Quest Ticket
- River Safari Boat ride ticket
- Food (optional)
Know Before You Go
River Safari Singapore Timings:
Singapore River Safari is open from 10:00 am - 7:00 pm daily.
The Beaver Encounter is a special interactive program with beavers and is chargeable. This program is available daily at 4:30 pm and 5:40 pm and the tickets must be purchased at the River Safari’s Boat Plaza ticket counter at least an hour prior to the session. Please book at the earliest to guarantee your spot on this encounter which costs SGD 20 per adult and SGD 15 for children between 5-12 years. The River Trails experience is a guided trail adventure and is extremely educative. We recommend you to not miss this experience by purchasing your River Trails ticket at the Boat Plaza ticket counter.
To come to Singapore River Safari by public transport, take the MRT Red line and transit to a connecting public bus such as no.927 and no.138. If you're coming by car take the SLE towards Mandai Road and reach the Mandai Lake Road.
River Safari tickets are valid for a period of 180 days from your scheduled day of the visit. All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 24 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges
i am happy with the this purchase which is cheaper than normal price.
• You will receive an email with your River Safari voucher in a few minutes.
• On the day of your experience, a coach will pick you up from the hotel you've mentioned, and drive you to River Safari. Pickups start from 9 am.
• Proceed to River Safari and, display your mobile tickets at the GlobalTix counter to redeem your voucher for admission tickets.
• Your ticket is valid for 180 days.
River Safari Singapore, 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore
- 85% of the animal exhibits are accessible by foot while the other 15% are viewed from the river cruises. Wear comfortable walking shoes to explore the venue at ease.
- The main attractions of the park are the Giant Panda Forest, Amazon River Quest, and the Amazon Flooded Forests.
- ATMs, lockers, nursing stations and prayers rooms are available at the venue. The locker costs SGD 5 for the first three hours, following which a 1 SGD fee will be levied for each hour.
- Strollers, wheelchairs, and mobility scooters are present at the venue for children and guests with impaired movement. Strollers can be rented at a 9 SGD fee while the cost of renting a mobility scooter is SGD 35. Wheelchairs are free-of-charge.
- Uniformed staff members are present through the park to assist you with any query.
- Please ensure you follow the rules and guidelines of River Safari.
Other experiences similar to Skip the Line: River Safari Flexible Entry Tickets