Universal Studios Singapore™ with Hotel Transfers
Enjoy your day at USS, Southeast Asia’s first Hollywood theme park. Spread over a vast area of 20 hectares the park caters to all age groups with its unique selection of rides and attractions. Universal Studios Singapore Ticket gets you full day access to Asia’s top amusement park 3 years running.
Pre-book your tickets to skip-the-line at the entrance and dive into Hollywood at Universal Studios Singapore. This special package includes hotel transfers i.e pick-up and drop-off from your hotel. Not only can you enjoy the day, you don’t have to worry about driving back either!
Universal Studios Singapore Ticket with Hotel Transfers Package Highlights
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in the city center areas.
- Pre-booked tickets allowing skip-the-line entrance to Universal Studios Singapore.
- Enjoy unlimited access to the rides, shows, and attractions at South East Asia’s first Hollywood inspired theme park.
- Ride the world’s tallest double-track roller coaster, Battlestar Galactica, at breathtaking speeds.
Why Visit USS
Universal Studios Singapore is a one-of-a-kind theme park with exclusive rides designed for the park. Inspired by one of Hollywood’s biggest production studios, the park uses futuristic tech and offers a larger than life experience. Fun for the entire family, kids and seniors alike, be sure to explore the seven different unique zones in the park! To plan your day at USS and get insights into the park and its top rides, read our detailed guide on Universal Studios Singapore.
Your Experience with Transfers Package
A visit to Hollywood is probably the best way to describe USS. From the breathtaking design and glamor to the adrenaline filled rides, your day will be filled with unexpected twists and turns and star-studded adventure.
This USS with transfers package ensures you are picked up from the doorstep of your hotel and dropped back once you’ve had your thrill and feel tired. Enter your hotel details in the next step and get ready for a smooth, tension-free experience; just go and have fun without having to worry the transfers. Pickups start at 09:00 am and further details will be provided in your email confirmation.
- Pre-booked Universal Studios Singapore Tickets
- Access to all rides and shows
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- SGD 5 meal voucher *SGD 5 retail voucher included with the ticket
Know Before you Go
Universal Studios Singapore is open daily from 10:00 am - 08:00 pm.
The Express Pass allows you to beat the long queues on select rides at the theme park. You can purchase these tickets at an additional fee on your base ticket cost, at the venue. Your default tickets do not include the Express Pass.
Hotel transfers are from the City Center Areas. This includes Orchard Road, Bugis Street, Marina Bay Sands, Balestier Road Hotel Area and Little India. Pick ups start at 09:00 am. In case your hotel falls outside this area, you can travel to one of the mentioned areas and provide the name of the hotel you've selected. Furthermore, you can be picked up from your hotel (outside the mentioned areas) at an additional charge.
You may cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund.
• You will receive an email containing the Universal Studios voucher after the booking is confirmed.
• On the day of your experience, a coach will pick you up from the hotel you've mentioned, and drive you to USS Singapore. Pickups start from 9 am.
• Proceed to Universal Studios Singapore Guest Services Window or Self help kiosk located in front of USS at the ATM/Lockers section between 10.00am to 6.00pm to redeem your e-voucher for admission tickets.
Universal Studios Singapore, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore , Singapore
Tips for Visiting Universal Studios Singapore
- The Express Pass allows you skip-the-line access to select rides. This can be added to your base ticket at the venue, which allows you to save time in the long queues, especially on a crowded day.
- The layout of USS is that of a ring, with a lake at the center. All the zones are built along the ring. Ensure you know the layout to get the most out of your time by making use of the USS Map.
- The timings of the shows change on a daily basis. Be sure to pick up the daily program sheet from the entrance to plan your day better.
- Arrive early to beat the queues. Plan your visit on a weekday to minimize crowd size.
- Select your ‘must-do’ rides beforehand and complete them before the queues get too long.
- The park offers many facilities like lockers, baby centers and nursing rooms which can be used at an additional charge. ATMs are also present at the venue.
- USS accommodates individuals with disabilities and movement disorders.
Other experiences similar to Universal Studios Singapore™ with Hotel Transfers