London HOHO, Cruise & Walking Tour with London Eye Entry Ticket
Delve into the beautiful capital city with the help of this combo that not only lets you explore the best attractions in London but allows you to ascend in the iconic London Eye, take a calming river cruise and submerge yourself in the diverse history and culture of this great city!
- Enjoy this all-in-one pass to see the best of London.
- See the most iconic sights with unlimited hop-on-hop-off across 3 main sightseeing tour routes.
- Relax on cruise on the River Thames, which passes by all the major sights, providing a unique perspective of the city.
- With the choice from three major walking tours, learn closely about the rich history of this city.
- Get a vantage point like no other from atop The London Eye.
Tour in London's iconic red open-top buses that cover over 80 major sights in the city! One of the best ways to experience the energy of the city, these buses give you the luxury of getting down or on the bus from any location convenient to you. Equipped with onboard multi-lingual commentary, learn all that you can! Buses depart every 10-20 minutes, making this an extremely easy way to get familiar with London.
The hop-on-hop-off River Thames cruise offers an alternate perspective on some the major attractions of the city, such as the Big Ben and the Tower of London. Cruises depart every 30-40 minutes from the pier, allowing you to board it anytime you want!
As part of this combo, soar high above the city of London for breathtaking panoramic views from atop the London Eye! See as far as almost 40 kilometers on a clear day from the height of 135 meters. This is one of the best ways to see the city, as each of the 32 capsules is equipped with technologies to help you explore all of the most iconic spots in the city in several languages. This attraction is a modern technological and design marvel and has become synonymous with the innovative spirit of the city.
Your experience will also include three walking tours at different times of the day so you could actually complete them all in 24 hours!
Complimentary walking tours
- The Changing of the Guard Walking Tour at 10 AM
- The Rock n Roll London Tour at 1 PM
- Jack the Ripper Walking Tour at 4 PM
- Three Complimentary Walking Tours in the city.
- Pass for Thames River Cruise.
- Commentary available in 11 languages including English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin, Arabic & Brazilian Portuguese.
- Admission to the London Eye.
- Admission to any attraction or museums other than the London Eye.
- Food and Beverages.
Know Before You Go
Bus timings & frequency
Blue Line - Every 15 to 30 minutes from 8:15 AM (Nov - March) and every 15 to 20 minutes from 8:15 AM (April - Oct)
Yellow Line - Every 15 to 30 minutes from 8:30 AM (Nov - March) and every 15 to 20 minutes from 8:30 AM (April - Oct)
You may board the bus at any stop within the 5 routes. Present a printout of your ticket voucher to the driver to redeem your bus pass.
London Eye Timings
Open daily 11:00 AM - 18:00 PM.
Strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
The tour can be exhausting, but it is worth it. The tour spots are great and of course the London eye is simply amazing.
We spent a lovely day exploring London, but the cherry on the top was London eye, you just can’t enough of the view.
The cruise on River Thames was amazing and of course, the London eye was just so beautiful. These were my favourite part of the tour.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive an e-voucher via email. Bring a printout of your voucher and present it to the driver directly on the bus. You may board at any stop within the 5 routes.
Your HOHO e-voucher is valid for one year from the date of purchase. The day on which you exchange your voucher counts as the first day of your pass. Please note: A 1-day pass does not mean 24-hours. For example, if you redeem your voucher at noon, your service will end at the end of that day’s service. Not at noon the next day
The London Eye tickets are valid for the day that you book.
London, UK, London