Open Tour Paris: 1/2/3 Day Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus + Night Tour
- Explore Paris on a bus departing every 5 - 30 minutes, taking you across 3 routes with 47 stops
- Discover Paris in light and darkness by hopping on and off during the day, and by relaxing during a non-stop tour during the night
- Enjoy free wi-fi and maximize on your discount booklet provided during boarding
- Witness fleeting glimpses of top Parisian landmarks illuminated with lights, like the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, the Louvre, Seine, and more
- Gather a deeper understanding of your surroundings with an audio guide available in 8 languages
- Click here for detailed route map and boarding points
Why You Should Get On Board
Get the best of both worlds with this day and night Parisian experience! During the day, create your own sightseeing itinerary and easily get from one place to the next. Traveling by bus is an ideal way to cover the entire city while saving time and money. With the largest network of interconnected hop-on hop-off lines in Paris, conveniently explore the city's top attractions! At night, witness Paris in all its glory and splendor from atop the bus’s open deck on a 1-hour tour past the city’s most beloved monuments.
- 1/2/3 Day Hop-on-Hop-off Bus Pass
- Free Wi-Fi
- Audioguide in 8 Languages
- Free Walking Tour
- Night Tour
- Discount Booklet
- Hotel Transfers
- Attraction Tickets
- Meal and Drinks
- Additional Gratuities
Children aged 3 - 15 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
Audio Guide Languages
English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, and Japanese
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired duration of the pass:
- 1-Day Hop-on-Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Pass + Night Tour
- 2-Day Hop-on-Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Pass + Night Tour
- 3-Day Hop-on-Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Pass + Night Tour
Know Before You Go
Click here for detailed route map and boarding points
- Popular stops on the route are Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees
- Frequency: Every 5 - 15 minutes
- First Bus at 9:30 AM from Haussmann-Opera Visitor Center and the last bus is at 7:50 PM
- Tour Duration: 2 hrs 20 min
- Popular stops on the route are Gare du Nord, Sacre Couer, Moulin Rouge
- Frequency: Every 20 - 25 minutes
- First bus at 9:30 AM from Haussmann-Opera Visitor Center and the last bus is at 6:50 PM
- Tour Duration: 1 hr 20 min
- Popular stops on the route are Montparnasse, Notre Dame, Bastille
- Frequency: Every 25 - 30 Minutes
- First bus at 9:30 AM from Notre Dame and the last bus is at 6:40 PM
- Tour Duration: 1 hr 20 min
- Look out for the guide in a pink jacket. And remember to bring a tip!
- Make sure to arrive 5 minutes before the start of the tour
The Paris Landmarks
- Every day at 10 AM in front of the Musée de l’Orangerie, rain or shine
- Stops Close By - 7, 18
The Secrets of Notre Dame and the Ile de la Cité
- Every day outside the Odette shop at 77 rue galande, rain or shine.
- Stops Close By - 30
- A 1-day pass does not mean 24-hours. For example, if you redeem your e-ticket at noon, your service will end at the end of that day’s service. Not at noon the next day
- Multi-day passes are valid for consecutive days only
- Please note that the night tour is a non-stop tour
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Please print out your mobile vouchers and show them to the driver while boarding and collect your bus ticket.
Your ticket can be activated within a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. It is valid for 1, 2, or 3 days from your first use, depending on the option chosen during purchase.