London Tour Combo:Bus, River Cruise & Walking Tour
What You Get
- This all-in-one pass is the best way to see the best of London
- With unlimited hop-on-hop-off across 3 main sightseeing tour routes, see the most iconic sights
- The cruise on the River Thames passes by all the major sights for a unique perspective
- With the choice from three major walking tours, learn closely about the rich history of this city
Tour in London's iconic red open-top buses that cover over 80 major sights in the city! One of the best ways to experience the energy of the city, these buses give you the luxury of getting down or on the bus from any location convenient to you. Equipped with onboard multi-lingual commentary, learn all that you can! Buses depart every 10-20 minutes, making this an extremely easy way to get familiar with London.
The hop-on-hop-off River Thames cruise offers an alternate perspective on some the major attractions of the city, such as the Big Ben and the Tower of London. Cruises depart every 30-40 minutes from the pier, allowing you to board it anytime you want!
You can also choose from any one of the following walking tours in addition to the tours above:
- The Changing Of The Guard
- Rock 'n' Roll Walking Tour
- Jack The Ripper Tour
You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- Cruises depart every 30-40 minutes between 10.00am & 4.00pm.