Emirati Meal at Aseelah,The Radisson Blu Hotel
- Enjoy a luxurious Emirati meal as you dine at Aseelah at the Radisson Blu, Dubai Deira Creek.
- Experience traditional Emirati cuisine as you savour a menu specially crafted by Chef Uwe Micheel, the hotel’s director of kitchens.
Aseelah, Emirati Restaurant- Radisson Blu Hotel
With a menu that puts Emirati dishes front and centre, Aseelah, the Emirati restaurant at the Radisson Blu, Dubai Deira Creek gives you the chance to relish the best that Emirati cuisine has to offer.
The menu, crafted to give you the taste of authentic Emirati flavours and ingredients, is split into two halves- one featuring traditional dishes and the other more modern, using ingredients found in kitchens around the Emirates. Further, it also features recipes by Chef Uwe Micheel, who has spent years visiting homes in Dubai and learning and perfecting the food eaten by generations of Emirati families.
Emirati Lunch (Set) Menu
Welcome Drink: Saffron Water
Appetisers (Placed on the table for sharing):
- Traditional Rocca and Tomato Salad with Olive Oil and Lemon Juice
- Aseelah Bread Basket (Aseelah Cheese and Date bread)
Main Course (Plated):
- Lentil Soup
- Chicken Margougat
(Emirati Grown Chicken flavoured with Bezar Spices cooked with Bread, served with Steamed Rice)
Desert (Placed on the table for sharing):
(Fried Emirati Sweet Dish with Date Syrup)
(The meal includes one soft drink and local mineral water)
Emirati Dinner (Set) Menu
- Aseelah Bread with Cream Cheese and Dates
- Tomato and Rocca Salad with Olive Oil and Lemon Juice
- Chicken Margougat
(Dubai Grown Chicken stewed with Bezar Spices and cooked with Arabic Bread)
- Aseelah Harees
(Slow cooked whole wheat blended with Chicken and topped with Mozzarella Cheese)
(Warm Sweet Tapioca pearls with Rosewater, Cardamom and Saffron)
(The meal includes one soft drink)
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- The prices are valid for minimum 1 person
- Cancellations are permitted up to 48 hours prior to the booking and a 100% charge will apply.
- The menu for the Emirati lunch and dinner is a set menu and is subject to change without notice.
- All prices are 10% commisionable