Thames Cruise and Kew Gardens Entry
- Hop-on and hop off at any one of the four piers convenient to you to explore the sights of the Thames
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore all the sights you want at your pace before boarding the cruise again
- All boats have cafes serving hot and cold drinks as well as snacks for you to purchase
- Visit London’s largest UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore a stunning variety of plants and flowers in the themed areas of the gardens
- If you’re visiting in the summer months, you may also be able to step into the Kew Palace
One of the most relaxing ways to discover the city of London, this hop-on-hop-off cruise covers all of the most important and iconic sights in the city. The vessel is designed especially for the best possible sightseeing experience and comes equipped with an onboard bar stocked with food and drinks. You can choose to board the cruise at any one of the four piers, You will also receive a guided commentary of the many sights along the river.
Westminster Pier- Close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.
London Eye Pier- Located next to the London Eye, County Hall (with the London Aquarium) and close to the world-renowned South Bank arts complex (including the Royal Festival Hall).
Tower Pier- This pier makes the Tower of London and Tower Bridge easily accessible.
Greenwich Pier - Makes it easy to reach the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory.
Spend hours surrounded by serenity in one of the most beautiful gardens in the world. Kew Gardens not only house a huge variety of plants and flowers, but also has features around them such as a tree-top walkway, extensive glasshouses, and three exclusive galleries dedicated to the art of botany. Kew Gardens has the world’s largest variety of plants and flowers under its care.
In the Waterlily House, enjoy discovering the many varieties of giant lily pads. As you step into the Palm House, you will feel as if you’ve stepped into the tropical rainforests! Head to the Princess of Wales Conservatory where you can step into ten different climatic zones.
If you happen to visit during Summer, you may be able to visit the royal Kew Palace, as well as see the brand new attraction “The Hive”. This 17-meter high beehive is brought to life by sensors placed inside a real beehive, and in turn is a light and sound display based on the sounds and vibrations inside the beehive! This was designed to educate all viewers of the role of bees in feeding the planet.
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID.
Westminster Pier, United Kingdom, London
- Guests should be ready to board 15 minutes before the departure time
- Please note that all children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult (16+ years )
- Please note: attraction tickets must first be collected from Westminster Pier (SW1A 2JH), Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT) or Greenwich Pier (SE10 9HT)
Other experiences similar to Thames Cruise and Kew Gardens Entry