Hop-On-Hop-Off London Bus Tour: 2-Day Pass
- This is undeniably the best way to explore the best of London as per your will
- With this 2-day Hop-On-Hop-Off Pass, explore over 60 stops and 4 routes that cover all the iconic sights of the city
- You can also choose to participate in free walking tours for a closer look at the sights
- The Hop-On-Hop-Off bus is designed for the best sightseeing experience and also has free WiFi on board
From the famed Trafalgar Square to the royal Buckingham Palace, or the intimidating Tower Of London to sacred St. Paul’s Cathedral, hop on to the ultimate London bus tour to see it all! This pass allows you the convenience of climbing aboard the Hop-On-Hop-Off double decker sightseeing bus from any location convenient to you, and you have the choice of getting down at any location you fancy.
Buses depart from the designated attraction stops every 5-10 minutes, and you have over 60 stops to choose from! With free WiFi and audio guides in several languages available onboard, learn all about the fascinating history of the city of London.
This tour covers world-renowned attractions such as the Tower of London, Shakespeare’s Globe, Westminster Abbey, as well as the inimitable Buckingham Palace. You will also see the most eminent regions of London, such as distinguished Marble Arch, Park Lane, the world celebrated Trafalgar Square and vibrant Piccadilly.
In addition, there are also several walking tours you can choose to be a part of, such as:
The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
The Beatles London Walking Tour
You can also enjoy a Thames boat ride, to enjoy unique sweeping perspectives of London’s many attractions and landmarks, for an altogether different sightseeing experience.
Stop 67, Lancaster Terrace opposite Lancaster London Hotel is out of service. Passengers for the Yellow route should instead use Stop 66, Lancaster Gate stop LE. Passengers using the Orange route should use either Stop 17 on Park Lane or Stop 68 on Praed Street.
- 48 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
- Free Wi-Fi on all Open Top buses
- Free Walking Tours
- Free Thames River Boat Ride - Valid one way from Embankment or London Eye Pier to Tower Pier or vice versa
- Entrances to attractions
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Tickets are valid for 48 hours
- Enjoy the insights and fascinating facts with a live or audio guided tour
- Buses Depart Every 5-10 mins from Main Tourist Points and Every 15-20 mins from elsewhere
- Opening times: 09.00 am until 5pm