Eiffel Tower VIP: Priority Access to the Summit & VIP Lounge
Receive the royal VIP treatment as you are personally guided through the Eiffel Tower. With this ticket you get access to all the levels of the Eiffel Tower including the Summit. In addition, you’re given exclusive VIP lounge access!
Eiffel Tower VIP Tickets Highlights
- Skip the long waiting lines at the Eiffel and prepare to be treated like royalty with these skip the line VIP tickets
- You will receive a VIP Bracelet for lounge access and then be escorted by a hostess to the priority entrance.
- Your tickets give you access to the summit level, thus giving you the chance to stand at the tallest open observation point in Paris
- The hostess/guide will be available to give you insights on the history of the Eiffel and surrounding landmarks such as the Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame, etc.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The national monument of France and international symbol of love, the Eiffel Tower is widely regarded as the most popular attraction in the world. With visitor attendances exceeding 7 million every year, this creation of Gustave Eiffel is a must-do! ‘Touristy’ or not, a visit to the Eiffel Tower introduces you to the French culture and teaches you the significance it’s held through the years.
Our Eiffel Tower VIP lounge offers you an unforgettable moment while visiting the Iron Lady. Enjoy priority access and avoid long queues at the entrance. Head straight to the top and stare on at some of the most famous monuments the City of Light has to offer: The Arc de Triomphe at the top of the Champs Elysées, the Trocadero Gardens, the Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame Cathedral on the Ile de la Cité or the Sacré-Coeur Basilica overlooking Montmartre.
Explore the Tower at your own pace before visiting our Eiffel Tower VIP lounge where you can relax and talk to others while having something to eat and drink, all in a calm musical atmosphere.
Upon confirmation of your booking, you will receive a voucher giving you instructions to enter the Eiffel Tower. Display the voucher on your mobile(or print out) along with a valid photo I.D at reservation entrance (priority access) 15-20 minutes before your chosen entry time. Once inside, go to the kiosk of the Gustave Eiffel Lounge located on the esplanade (between the north and east pillars) where a hostess will give you your VIP bracelet to access the VIP Lounge.
The hostess will then accompany you to the the priority entrance for the elevators, thus, enabling you to skip the long lines at the entrance. You can head on straight to the summit, which is the highest observation point in Europe. Make sure you bring your camera and immortalize the breathtaking panoramas of the City of Lights.
After the summit, head down to the first level to take things easy for a bit in the Eiffel Tower’s VIP lounge. Enjoy a drink and a bite to eat while taking in the exceptional views in a peaceful musical atmosphere. The VIP lounge also has private bathroom facilities.
This exclusive experience will surely make your stay in the City of Light memorable and ranks high in the premium quotient of our extensive Eiffel Tower offerings
- 1x Priority access to the Summit
- 1x VIP lounge access
- 1x aperitif
- Services of a professional guide
Book Now & Save Up to 30%
Know Before You Go
About the Experience
Eiffel Tower Hours: The Eiffel Tower is open between 9.30 am to 11 pm from September-May. During the summer months of June-August, the tower is open from 9 am to 11.30 pm
Getting There: There is no shortage of ways to get to the Eiffel Tower. The Metro has two lines that have stops in close proximity to the Eiffel Tower i.e Line 6 and 9. Additionally, you can use the RER Train and get off at the Champs de Mars station.
Buses 82, 42, 87, and 69 operate to the Eiffel Tower. You could also get to the Tower by using any of the Batobus boats. This means of transport gives you a different view of the Tower from the water.
How to Redeem your Tickets
• You will receive an email with your Eiffel voucher in a few minutes. • On the day of the tour, head to the Eiffel Tower, enter by the reservation entrance (priority access) 15-20 minutes before your chosen entry time.
• Display the confirmation voucher on your mobile(or printout) at the entrance along with a valid Photo I.D.
• Once inside, go to the kiosk of the Gustave Eiffel Lounge located on the esplanade (between the Tower's north and east pillars) where a hostess will give you your VIP bracelet.
- Please ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before your reservation time
- The VIP lounge has private bathroom facilities