Thames Cruise and Cutty Sark Ticket
- Hop-on and hop-off at any one of the four piers convenient to you to explore the sights of the Thames
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore all the sights you want at your pace before boarding the cruise again
- All boats have cafes serving hot and cold drinks as well as snacks for you to purchase
- See up, close and personal this amazing sailing ship, which was the greatest and fastest of its time
- This historic ship is now raised 3 meters from the ground, with a walkway underneath it so that you can touch the original hull planks and iron frame
- Enjoy a variety of activities such as a sea-shanty sing along, or meeting Cutty Sark characters, or a fun time for kids
One of the most relaxing ways to discover the city of London, this hop-on-hop-off cruise covers all of the most important and iconic sights in the city. The vessel is designed especially for the best possible sightseeing experience and comes equipped with an onboard bar stocked with food and drinks. You can choose to board the cruise at any one of the four piers, You will also receive a guided commentary of the many sights along the river.
Westminster Pier- Close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.
London Eye Pier- Located next to the London Eye, County Hall (with the London Aquarium) and close to the world-renowned South Bank arts complex (including the Royal Festival Hall).
Tower Pier- This pier makes the Tower of London and Tower Bridge easily accessible.
Greenwich Pier - Makes it easy to reach the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory.
The Cutty Sark was built in Scotland back in 1869 as a vessel to carry tea from China to England in the least amount of time taken. This was a record-breaking goal and this tea clipper has the distinction of having visited every major port in the world. It is now an award-winning visitor attraction and hosts a variety of activities for the whole family to engage in. It rests on a 3-meter high glass enclosure under which you can walk and examine the underside of this ship. Come aboard this legendary ship and walk to the helm, explore the sailors' cabins, and meet the famous figurehead, Nannie!
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID.
Greenwich Pier, London, UK, London
- Guests should be ready to board 15 minutes before the departure time
- Please note that all children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult (16+ years )
- Please note: attraction tickets must first be collected from Westminster Pier (SW1A 2JH), Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT) or Greenwich Pier (SE10 9HT).