Thames Cruise and Central London Royal Pass
- Hop On and/or Hop Off at any one of the four piers convenient to you to explore the sights of the Thames
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore all the sights you want at your pace before boarding the cruise again
- All boats have cafes serving hot and cold drinks as well as snacks for you to purchase
- With the Central London Royal pass you get three vouchers to visit three of the most royal locations anytime you wish
One of the most relaxing ways to discover the city of London, this hop-on-hop-off cruise covers all of the most important and iconic sights in the city. The vessel is designed especially for the best possible sightseeing experience and comes equipped with an onboard bar stocked with food and drinks. You can choose to board the cruise at any one of the four piers, You will also receive a guided commentary of the many sights along the river.
Westminster Pier- Close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.
London Eye Pier- Located next to the London Eye, County Hall (with the London Aquarium) and close to the world-renowned South Bank arts complex (including the Royal Festival Hall).
Tower Pier- This pier makes the Tower of London and Tower Bridge easily accessible.
Greenwich Pier - Makes it easy to reach the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory.
Central London Royal Pass
This pass allows you to access the most royal locations in London at any time you want! Valid for two years, this ticket grants you one admission to each palace.
Tower of London
Step inside the mysterious Tower Of London that holds over a century of history within its walls! It is also the home of the royal Crown Jewels and the black ravens that guard the walls till date. This is a location that the whole family can enjoy, as there are varied pieces of history to be learned, from the symbolic Beefeaters to the story of the White Tower. Explore the exhibition which shows the 500 years of Royal Armour as it evolved through the ages.
Famous as the grandest and most well-preserved survivor of the architectural genre of banqueting houses, this is the only remaining component of the Palace of Whitehall. It was created by King Henry VIII in an Italianate Renaissance style. Today, it is open for tours and is on special occasions used as a venue space.
Once the home of Diana, Princess of Wales, Kensington Palace in London’s Chelsea is still a functioning palace to this day. Maintainted beautifully, you can explore the luxurious state apartments inside, the magnificent Staircase, the gorgeous gardens with all its themed locations, among the other delights of this place!
Some of the locations you shouldn't miss are:
- The King’s State Apartments:
- The Queen’s State Apartments:
- Kensington Palace Gardens
- Luminous Lace
- Victoria Revealed
- Tower of London: 9.00am
- Banqueting House: 10.00am
- Kensington Palace: 10.00am
- Tower of London: 4.30pm/5.30pm
- Banqueting House: 5.00pm
- Kensington Palace: 5.00pm/6.00pm
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID.
Westminster Pier, United Kingdom, London
- Guests should be ready to board 15 minutes before the departure time
- All children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult (16+ years )
- Please note that attraction tickets must first be collected from Westminster Pier (SW1A 2JH), Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT) or Greenwich Pier (SE10 9HT)
- The Central London Royal Pass is valid for use within two years of issue date for one standard visit per attraction
Other experiences similar to Thames Cruise and Central London Royal Pass