Thames Cruise and Entry to Tower Bridge Exhibition
- Hop On and/or Hop Off at any one of the four piers convenient to you to explore the sights of the Thames
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore all the sights you want at your pace before boarding the cruise again
- All boats have cafes serving hot and cold drinks as well as snacks for you to purchase
- Step inside the most famous bridge in the world, and see London below you through its glass walkways
- From 42 meters above the River Thames, get unforgettable views of London and its icons
- Learn all about its workings and architecture in a short animation film
One of the most relaxing ways to discover the city of London, this hop-on-hop-off cruise covers all of the most important and iconic sights in the city. The vessel is designed especially for the best possible sightseeing experience, and comes equipped with an onboard bar stocked with food and drinks. You can choose to board the cruise at any one of the four piers, You will also receive a guided commentary of the many sights along the river.
Westminster Pier- Close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.
London Eye Pier- Located next to the London Eye, County Hall (with the London Aquarium) and close to the world-renowned South Bank arts complex (including the Royal Festival Hall).
Tower Pier- This pier makes the Tower of London and Tower Bridge easily accessible.
Greenwich Pier - Makes it easy to reach the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory.
Tower Bridge Exhibition
This is your chance to learn all about one of the oldest and most famous bridges in the world! Step right inside the tower and enjoy unique views of the popular landmarks such as St Paul's Cathedral and The Monument to the west and St Katharine Docks leading to Canary Wharf to the east.
With a short animation film about the architecture, history, and workings of the bridge, and the exhibition of steam engines, coal burners and accumulators that were once used to power the raising of Tower Bridge’s 1200 bascules, this is sure to be an unique and unforgettable experience.
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID.
Tower Pier, United Kingdom, London
- Guests should be ready to board 15 minutes before the departure time
- Please note that all children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult (16+ years)
- Please note: attraction tickets must first be collected from Westminster Pier (SW1A 2JH), Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT) or Greenwich Pier (SE10 9HT).
Other experiences similar to Thames Cruise and Entry to Tower Bridge Exhibition