Shrek's Adventure Tickets and 24 Hours Thames River Cruise Combo
Explore the sights of London with this combo that gives you unlimited 24 hour access to 4 popular piers on the Thames river while also allowing you to visit the Kingdom of Far Far Away at DreamWorks Studio with the incredible animated characters from the feature film, Shrek!
- Hop-on and hop-off at any one of the four piers convenient to you to explore the sights of the Thames
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore all the sights you want at your pace before boarding the cruise again
- All boats have cafes serving hot and cold drinks as well as snacks for you to purchase
- Enter the kingdom of Far Far Away on a 4D bus
- Get a chance to interact with numerous DreamWorks characters like Pinocchio, Cinderella and more
- Visit other DreamWork pals from popular franchises like Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar and How To Train Your Dragon
One of the most relaxing ways to discover the city of London, this hop-on-hop-off cruise covers all of the most important and iconic sights in the city. The vessel is designed especially for the best possible sightseeing experience, and comes equipped with an onboard bar stocked with food and drinks. You can choose to board the cruise at any one of the four piers, and you will also receive a guided commentary of the many sights along the river.
Westminster Pier- Close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.
London Eye Pier- Located next to the London Eye, County Hall (with the London Aquarium) and close to the world-renowned South Bank arts complex (including the Royal Festival Hall).
Tower Pier- This pier makes the Tower of London and Tower Bridge easily accessible.
Greenwich Pier - Makes it easy to reach the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory.
Begin by stepping onto the DreamWorks magical flying 4D bus, driven by Shrek’s one and only sidekick Donkey! Experience calamity, chaos and endless fun, which is exactly what you’d expect with Donkey as your tour guide. Enjoy 10 live interactive fairy-tale themed shows that will have you turning on your ogre mode! Treat your young ones to a trip to Shrek’s Swamp and let them be the ones to rescue their heroes for once!
- Hop-on Hop-Off Thames Cruise
- Shrek's Adventure Ticket
Know Before You Go
The sightseeing cruise runs between 10 AM to 8 PM while the opening times of Shrek's Adventure are as follows:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 10 AM – 4 PM
- Thursday: 11 AM – 4 PM
- Saturday: 10 AM – 6 PM
- Sunday: 10 AM - 5 PM
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Highly recommend this combo. The characters are fab and you are taken along the story making you feel as if you are actually there
You can not book a time slot beforehand as you have to book a time slot at the venue. We took a morning one to beat the touristy crowd
The 4D ‘DreamWorks Tours’ bus is magical and the 10 live fairy-tale themed shows makes a great value for money.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID. You must exchange your voucher for you sightseeing cruise and Shrek's Adventure tickets.
Please note that attraction tickets can only be collected from Westminster Pier (SW1A 2JH), Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT) or Greenwich Pier (SE10 9HT).
- Your sightseeing cruise tickets are dated and valid for 24 hours from the time of ticket collection on the date selected at the time of booking.
- Your Shrek's Adventure ticket is valid for one standard admission within 48 hours of being collected from the collection point.
Westminster Pier, United Kingdom, London
All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18+.