Thames Cruise and The View from the Shard
One of the hottest combo tickets in London, Thames Clippers & The View From The Shard is an experience which promises stunning panoramic views of London. Enjoy stunning views of London and its attractions from the River Thames, and from London’s highest viewing platform at The Shard. Perfect for a tourist, local or a passerby in London!
- Discover breathtaking views of the city by cruising on the Thames River and exploring the city’s famous riverside monuments.
- Choose a ticket that allows you to go from any pier to any pier of your choice, or choose one that allows unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off across 17 piers on the river.
- Experience the fastest catamaran boats in the city, with an on-board coffee bar, and learn about the city’s rich culture and heritage by downloading the free audio guide app.
- Enjoy breathtaking 360-degree panoramic vistas of London from The Shard and take in the city’s landmarks from a bird’s eye view.
- Access to the indoor viewing gallery, telescopes and history exhibit at The Shard London.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
An adventurous sightseeing experience in the city, Thames Clippers & The View From The Shard are both attractions you cannot miss out on! With this ticket, combo them both and save time and money on your booking. Ride the waves on River Thames and check out the iconic riverside attractions of the city including London Eye, Shakespeare’s Globe and Big Ben. With multiple ticket options, one of which allows you unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off, these tickets are simply perfect for a day out in London.
The views from the water are staggering, but so are the vistas from the sky. The Shard is London’s tallest observation platform at a height of 800ft. Views from here are nothing short of magical. Take in breathtaking panoramic views of England’s capital city and watch the busy streets down below as you exalt in the glory of London. The Shard is also a top attraction in London and features several shops and dining restaurants. Not only that, a multi sensory experience lets you explore the city’s rich history.
Perfect tickets for the ultimate day-out in London!
Are you ready to enjoy some of the best views in the city? Well, then step out of the house and make your way towards the Thames River Bank. Known for its iconic landmarks, a broad riverside walkway, the Thames River is arguably one of the most scenic in the world. Hop aboard the fastest catamarans in the city and take in the sites. If you upgrade to the Hop-on Hop-off, you get unlimited access on the cruise which gives you plenty of freedom to plan your own itinerary.
The second half of your combo is arguably one of London’s biggest highlights. Towering over the London skyline, The Shard presents gorgeous views of the city at all times of the day. The 360-degree panoramic view stretches over 40 miles of London’s cityscape and you can see most of the Capital's landmarks. You can also enjoy a multi-sensory experience from the skydeck on the 72nd floor where subtle sounds of the city below add the perfect ambience to your experience.
- Thames Clipper Ticket
- Unlimited Hop-on Hop-Off Thames Cruise(Optional)
- The View From The Shard Ticket
Know Before You Go
In the next step of the booking process, you will be asked to choose between two ticket variants. These variants apply on to the Thames Clippers Experience. Here’s a brief about the variants which will help you select the appropriate ticket:
- One Way: The One Way variants allows you to travel between any two piers of your choice. If you choose this ticket option, you will be asked to enter your desired boarding point and disembarking point.
- River Roamer - The River Roamer tickets allows you unlimited Hop-on Hop-off on the day of the booking. However, this is restricted to the Central Zone and East Zone. You will not be allowed to explore the West Zone with this ticket.
Thames Clippers Route Map
The Thames River cruise is divided into 3 zones: West, Central and East. Depending on which ticket variant you choose, you’ll be able to access select zones. Note: Canary Wharf pier is both in Central and East Zone.
There are 4 lines that operate in this ticket. These are the Red Line, Blue Line, Green Line and Purple Line. Red Line: Putney - Canary Wharf Blue Line: London Eye(Waterloo) - North Greenwich(Emirates Air Line) Green Line: Battersea Power Station - Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Purple Line: Battersea Power Station - London Bridge City
We recommend you to download a copy of the route map before you begin your experience.
Boat Information and Rules
- All routes ply between a 20 and 40 minute frequency.
- All boats are wheelchair accessible. However, London Bridge, Wandsworth Riverside Quarter and Cadogan Piers are not accessible via wheelchair.
- Service will run in all weather conditions apart from extreme fog.
- All boats are covered and have inside seating. Most of the boats also have an open deck area.
View From The Shard
- The opening times of the Shard are as follows: 25 March 2018 - 28 October 2018: Daily 10 AM - 10 PM. Last entry at 9 PM 29 October 2018 - 24 March 2018: Monday - Wednesday: 10 AM - 7 PM, Thursday - Saturday: 10 AM - 10 PM, Sunday: 10 AM - 7 PM. Last entry one hour before closing
- Drinks and snacks are available to purchase at the attractions
- With the View From The Shard you will be able to access the indoor viewing gallery, open air Skydeck on Level 72.
- The View from the Shard is fully accessible to individuals in wheelchairs.
The tickets is valid only for the date for which you’ve scheduled the experience.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled/refunded once the booking has been confirmed.
How To Use Your Ticket
-You will receive an email with your Thames Clipper & The View From The Shard ticket voucher shortly. Please take a print of both of the Thames Clipper ticket voucher. We know it sucks, we’re trying to get this changed soon.
- You do not need to take a print of The View From The Shard tickets. Simply display the e-voucher at the attraction entrance to gain entry.
- After you’ve taken the print, you can proceed to any of the piers and show your ticket and the ticketing kiosk. Exchange your printed voucher for the actual ticket at any time between 9 AM and 6 PM, and enjoy your Thames Clippers experience.
Thames River, London