Tower of London Tickets and 24 Hours Thames River Cruise Combo
Hop on and hop off at the four piers and explore the sights of the Thames. Visit one of the most important historical landmarks of London, the Tower of London - a palace, a fortress, and a prison.
- Hop-on and hop-off at any one of the four piers convenient to you to explore the sights of the Thames
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore all the sights you want at your pace before boarding the cruise again
- All boats have cafes serving hot and cold drinks as well as snacks for you to purchase
- One of the most important historical landmarks of London, The Tower has borne witness to 1000 years of murder, mystery and intrigue
- This is the best location to learn the most about the history of Britain
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Thames is London's lifeline. 346 km long, this river is the second largest in England. From the Thames, you see a very different side of London. From the deck of a cruise, the skyline looks even more enchanting. With a hop on hop off service across four piers, you can explore this beautiful city at your own pace.
The Tower of London plays a huge part in London's history, having seen war, bloodshed, and the rise and fall of many monarchs throughout British history. Today, the Crown Jewels are housed here, some of which are still used in ceremonies.
One of the most relaxing ways to discover the city of London, this hop-on-hop-off cruise covers all of the most important and iconic sights in the city. The vessel is designed especially for the best possible sightseeing experience, and comes equipped with an on-board bar stocked with food and drinks. You can choose to board the cruise at any one of the four piers, You will also receive a guided commentary of the many sights along the river.
Westminster Pier: Close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.
London Eye Pier: Located next to the London Eye, County Hall (with the London Aquarium) and close to the world-renowned South Bank arts complex (including the Royal Festival Hall).
Tower Pier: This pier makes the Tower of London and Tower Bridge easily accessible.
Greenwich Pier: Makes it easy to reach the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory.
Tower Of London
Step inside the mysterious Tower Of London that holds over a century of history within its walls! It is also the home of the royal Crown Jewels and the black ravens that guard the walls till date. This is a location that the whole family can enjoy, as there are varied pieces of history to be learnt, from the symbolic Beefeaters to the story of the White Tower. Explore the exhibition which shows the 500 years of Royal Armour as it evolved through the ages.
- Hop on hop off all-day ticket
- Entry into Tower of London
- Food & Drinks
Know Before You Go
The sightseeing cruise runs between 10 AM to 8 PM while the Tower of London operating timings are the following:
- Summer (01 March - 31 October): Tuesday-Saturday: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Sunday-Monday: 10 AM - 5:30 PM
- Winter (01 November - 28 February): Tuesday-Saturday: 9 AM - 4:30 PM
Sunday-Monday: 10 AM - 4:30 PM
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or rescheduled.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID. You must exchange your voucher for you sightseeing cruise and Tower of London tickets.
Please note that attraction tickets can only be collected from Westminster Pier (SW1A 2JH), Tower Pier (EC3N 4DT) or Greenwich Pier (SE10 9HT).
- Your sightseeing cruise tickets are dated and valid for 24 hours from the time of ticket collection on the date selected at the time of booking.
- Your Tower of London ticket is valid for one standard admission within 72 hours of being collected from the collection point.
Westminster Pier, United Kingdom, London
All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult 18+.