Tower of London Ticket with 24 Hours Unlimited Thames Cruise
Hop on and hop off at across four central piers on the river and explore the sights and attractions of London from the waters of the Thames. This combo experience also allows you to visit one of the most important historical landmarks of London, the Tower of London - a palace, a fortress, and a prison.
- Hop-on and hop-off at any one of the four piers convenient to you to explore the sights of the Thames
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes, giving you the freedom to explore all the sights you want at your pace before boarding the cruise again
- All boats have cafes serving hot and cold drinks as well as snacks for you to purchase
- One of the stops during your sightseeing cruise is the Tower of London itself, located in a commanding position on the river Thames, so you can hop off to pay the iconic monument a visit before hopping back on your cruise.
- One of the most important historical landmarks of London, the Tower of London has borne witness to 1000 years of murder, mystery, and intrigue, and houses the Crown Jewels of England to this day.
What to Expect
The Thames is London's lifeline. 346 km long, this river is the second largest in England. One of the most relaxing ways to discover the city of London, the hop-on-hop-off cruise covers all of the most important and iconic sights in the city. The vessel is designed especially for the best possible sightseeing experience. You can choose to board the cruise at any one of the four piers and you will receive a guided commentary of the many sights along the river, one of which is the famed Tower of London.
As part of this combo, you will also get to step inside the mysterious Tower Of London that holds over 10 centuries of history within its walls! It is also the home of the Royal Crown Jewels and the black ravens that guard the walls even today. This is a location that the whole family can enjoy, as there are varied pieces of history to be learned, from the symbolic Beefeaters to the story of the White Tower.
- Hop on hop off all-day Thames Cruise ticket
- Entry into Tower of London
Know Before You Go
- All children aged 15 years and below must be accompanied by an adult.
Thames River Cruise
- All boats ply between a 30 and 40-minute frequency.
- Boats run every day of the year apart from Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Service will run in all weather conditions apart from extreme fog.
- All seating is based on a first come, first serve basis.
Tower of London
- The tower becomes extremely busy during school holidays in the UK, and venue authorities are expecting particularly busy days in October. During such times, queues may form for different parts of the tower, particularly the Crown Jewels and ticketing areas. Please allow extra time during such days and try reaching early to avoid the long waits.
Timings and Availability
Thames River Cruise
- The sightseeing cruise runs between 10 AM to 8 PM.
Tower of London
The Tower of London is open daily except between 24th-26th December and 1st January.
Summer (1st March - 31st October)
- Tuesday-Saturday: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sunday-Monday: 10 AM - 5:30 PM
- Last admission: 5 PM
Winter (1st November - 28th February)
- Tuesday-Saturday: 9 AM - 4:30 PM
- Sunday-Monday: 10 AM - 4:30 PM
- Last admission: 4 PM
The last Yeoman Warder (Beefeater) tour starts at 2:30 PM in winter, and 3:30 PM in the summer. Please be aware that in poor weather conditions, an amended Yeoman Warder tour will be given in the Chapel of St Peter ad Vincula. If the Chapel is unavailable, tours may not take place.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (for children below 15 years of age) are available at a reduced price. Senior Citizens can also buy discounted tickets. Children under the age of 4 enter for free. Children below the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Ensure that you are carrying a valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
- Tripods, Selfie-sticks, and other photographic or recording equipment is not allowed.
- Smoking, eating and drinking within all buildings is not allowed.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your Tower of London Tickets with Thames River Cruise mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please exchange the voucher for an entry ticket at Westminster pier, Tower pier, or Greenwich pier. You cannot exchange their voucher at the London Eye Pier. The Tower of London ticket is valid for single entry use within 72 hours of issue date.
Please note that the Tower Pier is the closest redemption point to the Tower of London.
- Westminster Pier: Close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament (with Big Ben), Horse Guards, Whitehall, and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.
- London Eye Pier: Located next to the London Eye, County Hall (with the London Aquarium) and close to the world-renowned South Bank arts complex (including the Royal Festival Hall).
- Tower Pier: This pier makes the Tower of London and Tower Bridge easily accessible.
- Greenwich Pier: Makes it easy to reach the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House and the Old Royal Observatory.
- Your sightseeing cruise tickets are dated and valid for 24 hours from the time of ticket collection on the date selected at the time of booking.
- Your Tower of London ticket is valid for one standard admission within 72 hours of being collected from the collection point.