Total London Day Tour with the London Eye
- With your fast-track entry pass, be a part of the first group inside St Paul's Cathedral
- Enjoy a panoramic drive as you see the icons of London such as Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, the London Eye
- Get a chance to Flight on the London Eye
- Visit the Tower of London and view the amazing Crown Jewels
- Take an extended private boat trip
- Travel on first class motor coach with the services of a professional tour guide
St Paul's Cathedral
Your tour begins with a visit to St Paul’s Cathedral at the most serene time. Explore the masterpiece designed by Wren in 1673 with a professional guide, taking time to listen to the 1695 organ that Mendelssohn once played and visit the tombs of Nelson and Wellington.
After this, enjoy a brief photo stop outside Westminster Abbey before heading for the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.
Please Note: On Sundays there will be no guiding inside the cathedral due to church services.
Buckingham Palace is the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen. Watch the world famous changing of the Guard ceremony as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music.
Free time will be given for lunch and our guide will be happy to recommend places to eat.
The Tower of London
Arrive at the Tower of London built in 1066 by William the Conqueror, as your guide regales you with fascinating insights into the history of this Royal Palace and fortress. Ample time will be given to view the Crown Jewels and the White Tower and to wander around this imposing fortress.
Thames River Trip
Finally, take a guided private extended boat trip on the River Thames Enjoy stunning views of Tower Bridge, The Shard, St. Paul's Cathedral, Shakespeare's Globe and of the Houses of Parliament from the river whilst being entertained by our tour guide.
Flight on the London Eye
Standing at an amazing 135 meters above the center of London, the London Eye is the world’s highest observation wheel and offers magnificent panoramic views. This will be the last leg of your tour!
- Early Access to St Paul's with professional guide and fast entry ticket
- Panoramic drive seeing the icons of London which include Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, the London Eye
- Flight on the London Eye
- Visit the Tower of London including the Crown Jewels
- Extended Private River Thames cruise
- Luxury air conditioned coach
- Professional tour guide
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hotel drop-off
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Victoria Coach Station (Gate 19 - 20), 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London
- This tour will finish at the London Eye.
- If the Changing of the Guard is not taking place, guests will see Buckingham Palace and then visit the Horse Guards Parade.
- Please note on Sundays there will be no guiding inside the cathedral due to church services.
Other experiences similar to Total London Day Tour with the London Eye