Magic of London with Champagne & Afternoon Tea
- Spend a day discovering the best of London on this relaxed and convenient tour
- Be a part of the first group inside St Paul's with a professional guide and fast entry ticket
- Enjoy a glass of Champagne, sandwiches, scones served with strawberry jam and clotted cream and coffee or tea on the River Thames
- Visit the Tower of London and also get a chance to v iew the Crown Jewels
- Enjoy an extended Private Boat trip along the Thames
- First class motor coach with the services of a professional tour guide Photo stop outside Westminster Abbey
St Paul's Cathedral
Your tour of London will begin with a visit to St Paul’s Cathedral, where with your early-access pass, you'll be among the first to explore the cathedral in all its serenity. Discover this masterpiece designed by Wren in 1673 with a professional guide accompanying you. Listen to the 1695 organ that Mendelssohn once played and visit the tombs of Nelson and Wellington.
Enjoy a photo stop outside Westminster Abbey before heading to the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.
Please note: On Sundays there will be no guiding inside the cathedral due to church services.
Buckingham Palace is the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen. Watch the world famous changing of the Guard ceremony as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music.
Afternoon: The Tower of London
Post lunch, arrive at the Tower of London built in 1066 by William the Conqueror, where your guide will regale you with fascinating insights into the history of this Royal Palace and fortress. You will have enough time to view the Crown Jewels and the White Tower and to wander around this imposing fortress.
Boat Trip on the River Thames
Take your seat for a one hour River Thames cruise and indulge in the epitome of British tradition with Afternoon Tea cruise complete with a glass of Champagne; the most elegant way to enjoy an afternoon on the river.
Afternoon tea includes sandwiches, a scone, clotted cream, jam and tea or coffee plus a glass of bubbly. Combine this treat with the chance to sail through Tower Bridge and you have a London experience that cannot be missed!
Enjoy spectacular views as you glide down the Thames with this hour long cruise. The river offers the best perspective of a number of top attractions and sights; view The Houses of Parliament, The London Eye, Shakespeare’s Globe, St Pauls, The Shard and The Tower of London and Tower Bridge from the comfort of your seat.
This boat is a modern catamaran offering climate-controlled indoor cabins with comfortable seating, outdoor back decks, toilets and on-board bars.
Tour ends at South Bank Pier situated by the London Eye.
- Luxury air conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Early Access inside St Paul's with professional guide & priority access
- Extended Private River Thames cruise
- Pick up from Victoria Coach Station
- A glass of Champagne, sandwiches, scones served with strawberry jam and clotted cream and coffee or tea on the River Thames aboard a private boat
- Access to Tower of London & the Crown Jewels
- Photo stop outside Westminster Abbey
- Changing of the Guard
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hotels drop offs
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Victoria Coach Station (Gate 19 - 20), 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London
- If the Changing of the Guard is not taking place, guests will see Buckingham Palace and then visit the Horse Guards Parade.
- On Sundays there will be no guiding inside the cathedral due to church services
Other experiences similar to Magic of London with Champagne & Afternoon Tea