Piotr Anderszewski and Kammerorchester bassel perform Mozart
Date: 10th August 2017
Venue: Great Hall
Born on 4th April 1696 Piotr is a Polish pianist and composer. In 2002, he received the Gilmore Artist Award, an accolade given to an exceptional pianist every four years. Through his career, Piotr has amassed several awards including the Szymanowski Prize and the Royal Philharmonic Society’s Best Instrumentalist in 2001.
Basel Chamber Orchestra
The Kammerorchester Basel was founded in 1984 and focussed on early music and contemporary music. Formed by graduates from the Swiss music academies, the orchestra has toured across the globe performing at some of the best stages in the world.
The concert is a special treat organized as part of the Robeco Summer Nights. Featuring a wide array of classical pieces, the concert is sure to reproduce some of the best melodies in classical music.
- Piotr Anderszewski - Piano / Pipe
- Basel Chamber Orchestra
- Hugo Ticciati - Concertmaster
- Poulenc - Sinfonietta, FP 141
- Mozart - Twelfth Piano Concerto in A, K. 414
- Satie - First Gymnopédie (ork C. Debussy.)
- Satie - Third Gymnopédie (ork C. Debussy.)
- Mozart - Piano Concerto # 24 in C, 491 KV.
- The concert has a break.
- Prices of drinks included.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the Box Office, in exchange for which you will receive your physical ticket.
Concertgebouwplein 10, 1071 LN Amsterdam, Netherlands, Amsterdam