Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour of the Bronx
- Fully-guided double-decker bus tour of the Bronx
- Explore the birthplace of hip-hop music
- Get amazing views of the Apollo Theater, Hostos Center for Art and Culture, and Malcolm Shabazz Harlem Market
- You can choose to hop off at the Yankee Stadium - Home to the 27-time World Series Champions, New York Yankees!
- All double-decker sightseeing buses tours available with narration in 11 different language options
- Yankee Stadium
- Apollo Theater
- Hostos Center for Art and Culture
- Malcolm Shabazz Harlem Market
This is your opportunity to explore the exciting “Boogie Down” borough- the Bronx! This place is known not just as the actual birthplace of the much-loved hip-hop music, but also the home to the team with the most wins in Major League Baseball history. From sports to music to art, this part of New York City has an incredibly rich history, and has something for music lovers, sports fanatics, artists, history buffs, and first-time visitors alike!
The Bronx is also where some Major League Baseball history was made- this is the home New York Yankees! Don't miss the new stadium, which was built in 2009 and is now the most expensive baseball park ever built!
With the convenience of unlimited hop-on-hop-off access, you can deboard the bus at any designated tour stops along the route to spend time as you wish, just strolling or exploring attractions, and get back to the bus at the same stop or any of the other designated stops. You can do this an unlimited number of times within 24 hours.
- Unlimited hop-on, hop-off access
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Grant's Tomb, West 122nd Street, New York
- Bronx Tour buses run every 15-30 minutes.
- Your Brooklyn Tour pass is valid for 24 consecutive hours from the time you redeem your voucher.
- Please bring valid identification to redeem your voucher.
- The Brooklyn Tour features a live guide providing commentary in English. Recorded commentary is also available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Hebrew, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean and Russian.
- The tour takes about 1.5 hours, not including optional time spent off the tour bus at hop-off locations.
- You can only hop off the bus at designated hop-on-hop-off tour stops.
Other experiences similar to Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour of the Bronx