Gaudí VIP Tour: Small Group-Sagrada Familia & Torres Bellesguard with Brunch
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned coach and with an experienced
- Enjoy an exclusive early visit to the architectural marvel that is the Sagrada Familia
- Learn all about this church as you visit its interiors as well the museums
- Visit the castle shaped Torre Bellesguard and discover its many secrets
- Afterwards, enjoy a delicious brunch paired with wine to complete this beautiful experience
One of the greatest architectural gems of Barcelona, designed by Antoni Gaudi, one of the foremost designers of his time, Sagrada Familia also happens to be one of the most visited buildings in the world. With your knowledgeable and entertaining guide, enter this magnificent church, and gaze up at the vaults that reach up to 70 meters! Designed in a Latin cross plan, there are five aisles, and the all of the interiors are rich in symbolism and ornaments.
Next, you will see the Sagrada Familia Museum, where you can learn all about the history and development of this wonder. Through drawings, plaster models, and pictures, you will also gain valuable insights about Gaudi and his life.
Next, you will be taken to another gem by Gaudi, the Torre Bellesguard, near the Tibidabo Mountain. This is a stunning castle shaped house that you'll have the privilege to explore and discover secrets in!
Enjoy a sumptuous brunch paired with exquisite wines after this on the beautiful porch or in the lush gardens!
- Air conditioned bus
- Brunch at Torre Bellesguard composed by: Selection of local cheeses (cow, sheep and goat) – paired with a cup of white wine “Treyu” Selection of Catalan cold meats (“jamón”, “fuet” and “butifarra”) – paired with a cup of red wine”Ara” “Catalan cream” or melt chocolate with typical sweet “carquinyolis”- paired with a cup of sweet wine “Marta”
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Julia Travel Gray Line, Plaça de la Sagrada Família, 3, Barcelona
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins