Barcelona Highlights Tour with Tapas & Flamenco Masterclass
Barcelona is a city that prides itself on the fact that history and traditions coexist with emerging trends and cultures. Experience both sides of Barcelona on this immersive tour that'll take you through the different flavors of the city!
You will start with a sightseeing bus tour that will take you to Passeig de Gracia, where you will some of the most brilliant examples of genius Antoni Gaudi's architecture, Casa Balto and La Casa Mila. Pass by the sea, where you will see how the city underwent changes with the Olympic Games of 1992.
Some of the other sights you will see include: * Arc of the Triomf * Ciudadella Park * The Olympic Village * The Olympic Port * The Beach and the fisherman’s quarter, called Barceloneta * The Port Vell * Plaza (square) de Colon with its famous Columbus monument.
Once you reach Montjuic. you will make a short stop at Olympic Stadium Lluïs Companys (provided there is no ongoing event at the time), and then head to the Montjuic Castle, where you will enjoy a cable car ride with spectacular views. Then, visit the Spanish Village where you can explore a variety of traditional handicrafts made here.
On the way back to the city center, you can admire the Venetian Towers, the Montjuïc fountains, the MNAC and the CC, Las Arenas rebuilt over the ancient Plaza de Toros.
You will being the walking tour with an experienced guide at the Plaza de Catalunya. You will be taken to the Rambles, Cathedral Square, through the quaint streets of the Gothic quarter and the Plaza Sant Jaume where the City hall is located along with the headquarters of the Catalonian government. The tour ends where it started, at the Plaza de Catalunya.
Tapas Tasting & Flamenco Masterclass
What better way to experience the culture of a city than to taste it! Your final location of the day will be the famous Tablao Cordobes. Founded in 1970, the Tablao Cordobés, this location holds great cultural and historic prestige. Experience an exclusive tapas tasting here as you feel the atmosphere of art and music!
- Pot of selected Spanish olives mix (Andalucía)
- Pot of Manchego cheese cubes (Castilla la Mancha)
- Can of Galician octopus "a Feira" with paprika seasoning (Galicia)
- "Pà amb tomàquet" and Ibéric jam (Catalunya)
- Can of Madrid's potato and vegetables salad (Madrid)
- “Patatas Bravas” (pieces of fried potato with soft spicy sauce) (Murcia)
- Crab Pintxo (Euskadi)
- Omelette Pintxo (Euskadi)
- Salmojero shot (Andalucía)
- Mini Paella Valenciana (Valencia)
- Traditional catalan crusted with "carquinyolis" (Catalunya)
- Air-conditioned motor coach
- Montjuic Cable Car
- Tapas tasting
- 60 minutes of Masterclass in Tablao Flamenco Cordobes
- Entrance to the Gothic Cathedral
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Julia Travel Gray Line, Carrer de Balmes, 5, Barcelona
Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour begins.