Day Trip to Port Aventura and Ferrari Land from Barcelona
- Travel in complete comfort and luxury from Barcelona to a short and exciting trip to Ferrari Land and Port Aventura Park
- Be one of the first few to experience the highly exciting Ferrari Land, the first of its kind in Europe
- With brand new attractions, circuits, simulators, and a mini-Rome, Ferrari Land promises unforgettable fun
- At Port Aventura, find six different worlds in one place
- There's something suited for every age and across a variety of tastes
- From super fun rides to roller coasters that'll give a high adrenaline rush, you can find it all at Port Aventura
This is sure to be one of the most exciting amusement parks you will ever experience. Comprising of 6 stunningly detailed theme parks, such as Mediterrània, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, México and Far West, this park has about 40 rides for you to test your mettle!
Test your courage and step on record breaking rides with intense and dizzying heights, speed and size. Some of the rides you should not miss are Dragon Khan, Furuis Baco, and Shambhala, Europe's highest roller coaster!
For the younger ones, there is the Tomahawk roller-coaster in Far West, the exciting Coco Piloto plane ride, the Imperial China play area, and much more!
With areas like the Gran Teatro Imperial, witness thrilling acts by acrobats, dancers, and musicians. In Aves del Paraiso, be blown away by the vibrant and colorful talking parrots, familiar friends from Sesame Street, and exciting parades!
The first of its kind in Europe, this is the ultimate theme park for racing and car fans. Here you will find Europe’s tallest and fastest vertical accelerator, with 112 meters of height and you will get from 0 to 180 km in 5 seconds! You will also find two 55 meters- high rebound towers and two-way launches.
For your authentic racing thrills, there are 8 simulators (6 for adults and 2 for children). Experience the true F1 circuit racing experience here.
Step into a recreation of Italy, complete with main facades of the Colosseum, the Scala and the Campanile of San Marco! Walk the streets and discover fabulous stores where you will find exclusive products of the brand. You can also enjoy all the flavors of an authentic trattoria where you can taste the best dishes of Italian gastronomy.
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Entrance to Ferrari Land and PortAventura Park
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Julia Travel Gray Line, Carrer de Balmes, 5, Barcelona
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
You must provide an identity document (ID Card, Passport or driving license) when exchanging your voucher for the entrance tickets
Other experiences similar to Day Trip to Port Aventura and Ferrari Land from Barcelona