Fast Track Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia, Towers and Park Güell
Get Skip the Line access to two of Barcelona's most iconic landmarks, the Sagrada Familia and Park Guell. Not only will you get t bypass the long ticketing lines and explore these masterpieces by Gaudi, you will also be able to visit the majestic towers of the Sagrada Familia Basilica!
The tour begins at Park Güell, a Catalan style architectural marvel, designed for enjoying the oldest human activities - walking and exploring. Walk in through the giant stairway by the dragon designed with a mosaic of ceramic tiles, in a Catalan modernist technique called ‘Trencadis’, and explore the environment. Explore the natural setting and the architect’s intricate design language in a park designed to bring peace and calm. Furthermore, the central terrace is surrounded by a bench forming a deadly sea serpent and is held in place by 86 Doric columns showcasing the work of an artistic genius.
After the guides finish answering the many questions about the iconography and symbology seen at Park Güell, you will be taken on a ride to Sagrada Familia. The Sagrada Familia is the best place to see the work of the architectural genius that was Gaudi.The Sagrada Familia is a Royal Church designed by combining Gothic and Nouveau forms. With high towers showcasing impeccable details, its geometrical shape only furthers the delight. Beauty does lie in the eyes of the beholder, and even after 100 years since its construction began, the Sagrada Familia still remains among the most tourist visited buildings in the world. Make your way into the tower using the elevators and take in the panoramic view at your own pace. On your way down, you make take the stairs but be sure not to miss out on the details in the nooks and crannies of the walls.
- Skip the line entry to Sagrada Familia & Park Güell
- Guided tour of Sagrada Familia & Park Guell
- Access to the Sagrada Familia Towers
- English speaking guide
- Transfers from Park Güell to Sagrada Familia
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Very enjoyable overall. I was thankful for the headphones so that I could here the guide well. Most of the information was good
- You will receive your email confirmation with your mobile voucher instantly.
- The meeting point for this tour is the souvenir shop, opposite the main entrance of Park Guell, on Carrer d'Olot.
- At the meeting point, please display the same along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
Carrer d'Olot 12, In Front of the Main Entrance of Park Güell, Barcelona
- The tour starts at Park Güell and ends at Sagrada Familia
- Dress code: No tank tops, strapless shirts, shorts, or sandals will be accepted
- You are requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
- Due to a limited capacity of the elevators, there can be a waiting time between the basilica guided tour and elevator access. Towers visit will be without a guide. The lift´s working is subject to cancellation depending on weather conditions and other force majeure causes.
- The tour is available only in English.
- Entry for children below the age of 10 is free.