Skip the Line: Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia, Towers and Park Güell
What You Get
- Skip the line entry to Sagrada Familia & Park Güell
- Guided tour of Sagrada Familia & Park Guell
- Access to the Sagrada Familia Towers
- English speaking guide
- Transfers from Park Güell to Sagrada Familia
The tour begins at Park Güell, a Catalan style architectural marvel, designed for enjoying the oldest human activities - walking and exploring. Walk in through the giant stairway by the dragon designed with a mosaic of ceramic tiles, in a Catalan modernist technique called ‘Trencadis’, and explore the environment. Explore the natural setting and the architect’s intricate design language in a park designed to bring peace and calm. Furthermore, the central terrace is surrounded by a bench forming a deadly sea serpent and is held in place by 86 Doric columns showcasing the work of an artistic genius.
After the guides finish answering the many questions about the iconography and symbology seen at Park Güell, you will be taken on a ride to Sagrada Familia. The Sagrada Familia is the best place to see the work of the architectural genius that was Gaudi.The Sagrada Familia is a Royal Church designed by combining Gothic and Nouveau forms. With high towers showcasing impeccable details, its geometrical shape only furthers the delight. Beauty does lie in the eyes of the beholder, and even after 100 years since its construction began, the Sagrada Familia still remains among the most tourist visited buildings in the world. Make your way into the tower using the elevators and take in the panoramic view at your own pace. On your way down, you make take the stairs but be sure not to miss out on the details in the nooks and crannies of the walls.
- Food & drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
100% cancellation penalty applies if canceled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Carrer d'Olot 12, In Front of the Main Entrance of Park Güell, Barcelona
- The tour starts at Park Güell and ends at Sagrada Familia
- Dress code: No tank tops, strapless shirts, shorts, or sandals will be accepted
- You are requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins
- Due to a limited capacity of the elevators, there can be a waiting time between the basilica guided tour and elevator access. Towers visit will be without a guide. The lift´s working is subject to cancellation depending on weather conditions and other force majeure causes.
- The tour is available only in English.
Other experiences similar to Skip the Line: Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia, Towers and Park Güell