Black Canyon Heli Tour
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- Incredible views of over 20 miles of the Grand Canyon area
- Narrated air tour with views of Lake Mead, Colorado River, Hoover Dam
- Marvel at the Black Canyon’s volcanic terrain from 2,500 feet above the air
Have your very own aerial adventure over one of the natural wonders of the world! Take this 10 minute flight at about 2,500 feet over the air, as you gaze at the incredible sights of Lake Colorado and Hoover Dam. Spanning over 200 miles, this flight will also take you over the Black Canyon and its famed emerald coves and the black volcanic terrain around. With the in-flight narration, learn all about the fascinating history of this natural formation. Don’t forget to capture these stunning shots to preserve photographs of this experience.
- Breathtaking views of the rugged volcanic Black Canyon and Hoover Dam
- Additional views of Lake Mead and the mighty Colorado River
- Enjoy 20 miles of air time and flying 2,500 feet above the areas of interest
Your confirmation will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone along with a valid Photo I.D to the driver at your pick-up location.
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Check-in at Papillon Helicopters 30 minutes prior to departure.