Hoover Dam Helicopter and Raft Tour
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- Soar 2,500 feet above the air with views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River
- Be few of the first people to see the newly built O'Callaghan- Tillman Bridge from air
- Gently float on the Colorado River for 30 minutes
- See the Black Canyon and Hoover Dam up close and personal from the ground also
Take to the air on this tour that takes you 2,500 feet above the air for stunning views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Colorado River. You’ll cover approximately 10 miles, and will also get to see the brand new O'Callaghan- Tillman Bridge. With in-flight narration, this tour will be as informative as it is sure to be enjoyable.
After the flight, you will return to the Hoover Dam Lodge, where you board a shuttle to take you to the base of the Hoover Dam. Hop on a motorised raft here, where you will be taken by a professional and experienced guide on a 30-minute float trip across the mighty Colorado river. See breath-taking views of the Hoover Dam towering above you, as well as the Black Canyon. Enjoy great photo ops at this location and learn about notable facts about this structure and its history. Return to the lodge once your raft tour is over, with memories and photographs to share!
- Amazing aerial views of Hoover Dam and the newly built O'Callaghan- Tillman Bridge
- Additional aerial views of Lake Mead and the Colorado River
- 30 minute float trip on the Colorado River
- Ground views of Hoover Dam and Black Canyon
Your confirmation will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone along with a valid Photo I.D to the driver at your pick-up location.
All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.