Visionary Air and Hoover Dam Bus Tour
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- Stunning aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Grand Canyon West
- Special guided VIP tour of the interiors of the Hoover Dam
- Comfortable airplane designed especially for sightseeing
- Meal is included
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to soar high above one of the seven natural wonders of the world- The Grand Canyon! Your adventure will begin at the flight terminal where you will board special touring airplanes, designed with large windows for sightseeing and combining comfort and safety. Gaze out to see awe-inspiring views of Eagle Point, Guano Point and the Colorado River.
After the 70-minute(approximately) flight is done, you can browse the souvenir shop and take back memories with you! Enjoy a delicious lunch before boarding a bus that’ll depart for the Hoover Dam. Once there, you will be escorted by a government guide who will take you around the Hoover Dam as you learn facts about the architecture and inner workings of this mighty structure. From this vantage point, you will also enjoy great views of the Colorado River and Lake Mead. Don’t miss this chance to gather some beautiful memories to share- and brag!
- Hotel transfers from Las Vegas
- Narrated scenic flight with views of the famous Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Grand Canyon West
- Bus transfers to Hoover Dam with a guided VIP tour of the dam
- One meal included
I would highly recommend buying something from the souvenir shop, they are decently priced and make beautiful memories
Even though a dam sounds rather boring, it is actually a very pretty view! Definitely recommend
Can I just say that the souvenir shops were insane? I honestly would stay there all day
Your confirmation will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone along with a valid Photo I.D to the driver at your pick-up location.
Your tour will begin & end at your hotel, Las Vegas
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Any passenger weighing over 275 pounds will be charged an additional fee at the heliport
- If your flight is canceled due to poor weather, we will reschedule your flight for another day at no additional cost.