Guided Tour of Artistic Barcelona: Best of Gaudi
Barcelona is considered to be the capital of Catalan Modernisme and it is here that Antoni Gaudi lived and worked. On this guided tour, you will visit some of the most iconic landmarks designed by Gaudi - Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Casa Batllo and La Pedrera. The tour includes priority access to Park Guell and external explorations of Sagrada Familia, Casa Batllo and La Pedrera.
Best of Gaudi Tour Highlights
- Go on a guided tour of Barcelona and visit the most iconic landmarks designed by Antoni Gaudi, the great Catalan architect.
- Explore the exteriors of the Sagrada Familia and marvel at the beauty of this magnanimous creation.
- Visit Park Guell with priority access and discover the wonderful architecture of this beautiful park.
- Go on a guided walking tour of the Passeig de Gracia (Casa Mila “La Pedrera” and Casa Batllo)
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
Barcelona is the capital of Catalan Modernisme. A design movement that found its heart in the region, Modernisme has influenced the designs of many great architects, the most famous amongst whom is Antoni Gaudi. He is, perhaps, the greatest of all Catalan Modernisme architects. It is in Barcelona that Gaudi worked and lived. He gifted the city with many astounding works of architecture, the four most prominent of which you’ll visit on this tour.
This guided tour will take you to the stunning Sagrada Familia before heading to Park Guell and Passeig de Gracia. At Passeig de Gracia, you will discover the Casa Mila “La Pedrera” and Casa Batllo, two beautiful buildings designed by Gaudi himself. The tour will include priority access to Park Guell and external explorations of Sagrada Familia, Casa Batllo and La Pedrera.
After you complete the purchase, you will receive your guided tour tickets via email. You will then meet your guide at the starting point of the tour - Carrer de Balmes, 5.
After you meet your guide, the tour will head to the magnificent Sagrada Familia. The Sagrada Familia has been under construction since 1882 and is considered to be the magnum opus of Antoni Gaudi. Your guide will take you around the exterior of the church and show you the stunning facades that decorate the building - the Nativity and Passion Facades. Your guide will show you this unfinished masterpiece as you admire the richly decorated facades.
Next, the tour will head to Park Guell, an urban park designed by Gaudi on the Carmel Hill. You will receive priority access into the park and head in without standing in the ticket line. Your guide will take you around the park and show you highlights such as the dragon staircase, the Hypostyle Room, the Austria Gardens and others. From the Greek Theatre above the Hypostyle Room, you will be able to catch stunning views of Barcelona city.
After the park, the tour will head towards Passeig de Gracia where you will discover the Casa Mila “La Pedrera” and Casa Batllo. These two apartments have been designed by Gaudi and are one of the most recognised symbols of Modernisme. La Pedrera, with its atypical terrace dominated by chimneys, will remind you of medieval knights. The tour then ends at Casa Batllo, a building famous for Gaudi’s use of vivid colours, windows and columns that resemble the shape of bones.
- Air conditioned motor coach
- Bilingual official guide
- Sagrada Familia guided tour
- Walking tour of the park Güell with entrance
- Walking Tour Passeig de Gràcia (Casa Milà and Casa Batlló, no entrance)
About the Experience
The tour departs every day at 3:30 PM.
The meeting point is located at Julia Office, Carrer de Balmes, 5.
Metro - Purple line (L2), Universitat station. The office is a 5-minute walk from the station.
How to Redeem your Tickets
• You will receive your tour voucher in a few minutes.
• On the day of the experience, visit the meeting point - Julia Travel office, Carrer de Balmes, 5.
• The Julia Travel office is located in a building marked with a "Bella Aurora" sign, next to the Consulate General of United Arab Emirates in Barcelona.
• Hand over the printed voucher to your guide.
• Begin your tour.
Julia Travel office, Carrer de Balmes, 5.
How to Find
The Julia Travel office is located on Carrer de Balmes in a building marked with a "Bella Aurora" sign.
Consulate General of United Arab Emirates in Barcelona.