La Nouvelle Eve Paris
- Admission to one of the oldest and most elegant Revue theaters in Paris
- Discover the famous show "Paris je t'aime"
- 1/2 bottle of champagne
- Dinner (Optional)
- Witness the famous French Cancan dance and other amazing acts on a Corinthian-styled multicolored stage
La Nouvelle Eve
Situated at the foothills of the famous Montmartre district, La Nouvelle Eve holds the distinction of being one of the oldest and most elegant revue theaters in Paris. The theater is known for its starry ceilings, Corinthian-styled stage, and sumptuous designs.
The theater has seen Parisians perform the famous French Cancan dance since the early part of the 19th century. The current show, "Paris je t'aime", is a tribute to this traditional form of French dancing, and features about 23 beautiful dancers on stage. With numerous international acts joining in as well, the show is a picture of elegance, class, and extravagance! True to the Cabaret.
- EVE’s variety of fresh garden salad (v) / Salmon terrine with cocktail dressing, garnished with citrus flower / “Caprice” of duck liver mousse with Roscoff’s chutney & balsamic reduction
- Châteaubriand fillet steak with homemade Bearnaise sauce, Provençal tomato, fondant Charlotte potatoes cooked in Normandy butter & herb-roasted tri-colored carrots / Herb-crusted Salmon fillet on a bed of spinach with vegetable à la brunoise / Roast chicken filled with duck liver accompanied with Provençal tomato, fondant Charlotte potatoes cooked in Normandy butter & herb-roasted tri-colored carrots / Vegetable Parmentier « La Nouvelle Eve » (v)
- Assorted French cheeses and green Salad drizzled with hazelnut oil
- Duo ice cream gourmand Madagascan vanilla & toffee “Fleur de Sel”
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Dresscode: No shorts, sportswear, sports shoes. Jackets preferred but not mandatory.
- Please be there 20 minutes before the show starts.