Skip-The-Line Exclusive Friday Night inside the Vatican Museums
- Explore the best of the Vatican Museums with a professional guide
- Visit the gallery of tapestries and the geographical maps
- You will get a chance to see Raphael's Rooms
- Your visit would not be complete with discovering the wonders of the Sistine Chapel
- Also see the awe-inspiring Vatican Library
Discover all the wonders of the Vatican Museums on this visit with a professional guide as you explore the best of the museums!
Tour the Vatican Galleries founded by Pope Gregory XVI in 1836, containing collections of religious artifacts, renowned classical sculptures, and important Renaissance masterpieces. Gaze at the marvelous Flemish tapestries and painted topological maps of Italy in the Gallery of Tapestries and Gallery of Maps respectively.
The Raphael Rooms are reception rooms in the public part of the papal apartments. They contain frescoes painted by Raphael and others which are truly mesmerizing. You will also explore the Sistine Chapel, possibly the most famous chapel in the world, with frescoes painted by the renowned Michaelangelo. The Vatican Museums are also a sight not to be missed, with its vast collection of some of the most important manuscripts and works in history.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Caffe Vaticano, Viale Vaticano, 100, Roma
Kindly arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time