Fogcutter Adventure with Alcatraz
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- Enjoy this exciting city sightseeing tour to get the best of the city of San Fran
- With a professional and entertaining guide get the most of this experience.
- As part of a small group, the tour is sure to be personalized experience
- Visit to a famous local deli where you can pick up lunch, snack or drinks
- Take a ferry ride to Alcatraz Island where you will take a audio tour of the Alcatraz cell house
Come aboard for a fabulous sightseeing adventure through San Francisco! The San Francisco “Fogcutter” Adventure combines the renowned attractions of The City, with additional journeys to alleys full of murals, famous movie locations, stunning beaches, and beautiful architectural sites. All conducted with tons of humor and fun!
You will be part of an unforgettable 4-hour, “off-the-beaten-track”, touring experience of San Francisco. Enjoy well-known landmarks of San Francisco like the Golden Gate Bridge, Twin Peaks, and Golden Gate Park. Also, explore some lesser known attractions and must-see parts of the city on this tour.
Your visit to Alcatraz will be narrated by guards and former inmates to make it a truly thrilling experience!
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Tour starts at your hotel, San Francisco
- Please call this number: (650) 483-2754 at least 24 hours prior to your tour to confirm pick up details
- Please note, Alcatraz ferry tickets cannot be purchased separately. All guests 18 and over must show government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, etc) in order to pickup tickets. City tour guides do not accompany guests to Alcatraz Island. Package price includes Alcatraz ticket price ($37.25 for adults 12 and up, $22.75 for kids 5-11, no ticket needed for kids under 5).
Other experiences similar to Fogcutter Adventure with Alcatraz