California Coast and Redwoods Tour
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- This full day tour from San Francisco along the stunning California Highway 1 is the perfect way to step out of a busy life and into the best of nature
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Monterey Bay with all its beaches, cliffs, and vivid colors
- Visit one of the most famous Lighthouses in the world at Pigeon Point
- In Santa Cruz, you will have the opportunity to explore the virgin Redwood forests, a once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Get familiar with the California coast ith a stop at Davenport, before you return to San Francisco
This is your opportunity to experience nature by the California bay like never before! Your journey will start with a picturesque ride up to Santa Cruz. This is one of the most beautifully scenic routes in the world. You will see hills, beaches, bluffs, and cliffs, all on one ride. Make a stop at the historic Pigeon Point Lighthouse, one of the oldest and most famous lighthouses.
You will also pass by the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary and through the brand new California Coastal National Monument and on the route see rolling hills, redwoods and breathtaking views of Monterey Bay.
Upon reaching Santa Cruz, walk into the ancient redwood forests of San Lorenzo Valley to reach the Roaring Camps. Delicious Chuckwagon BBQ lunch will be served at Roaring Camp. You can choose from the Pioneer Burger Platter, Sonora Pulled Pork Sandwich Platter or Garden Burger Platter. The lunch platter will include your main entree: green salad, baked beans, corn on the cob, a beverage and marshmallow on a stick to roast over an open fire.
Enjoy an exciting train ride at the Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park. Next, travel through Santa Cruz with a stop at Davenport to soak in more coast side beauty, before you return to San Francisco.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
478 Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94102, San Francisco
Other experiences similar to California Coast and Redwoods Tour