Quiet Clubbing- Party Cruise with Circleline
Date: Friday, May 12, 2017
Time: 8:00 PM- 12:00 AM
Venue: Circle Line Pier 83, New York
Enjoy a “quiet” Floating Party as you cruise along iconic New York landmarks.
3 bars, 1 food station, 2 massive outdoor decks and indoor dance floors- 1 magnificent ship
Dance along to live music- EDM, Hip Hop, Reggae and more, as 3 Live DJs battle for your attention
3 live DJs, 3 floors, 1 giant ship- The ultimate New York City Party experience! Quiet Events, in partnership with CircleLive Summer Music, brings you the ‘Quiet Clubbing Cruise Party’. Cruise along iconic New York landmarks and party around the Statue of Liberty and under the Brooklyn Bridge amongst others.
Circle Line Cruise is New York City’s premier party cruise. This is not your normal “boat party”... with Glow in the Dark Gear and a pair of Quiet Events Headphones, this party is the real deal!
How it works
You’ll receive a pair of special wireless headphones as you board the cruise.
Choose between 3 DJs with the flip of a switch:
DJ 1 (Green): Top 40, EDM, Crowd Favourites
DJ 2 (Red): 80’s, 90’s, 2k Sing-a-longs
DJ 3 (Blue): Hip Hop, Reggae
Look out for the color of the LED on the headset, and simply dance along with those listening to the same DJ as you.
- There’s no loud music to talk over. Just lower the volume or take off your headphones and talk to that guy or girl…
Dress Code: Relaxed. Jeans and sneakers are welcome, but you can dress to impress!
You do not need a printed ticket, just show the code on your phone.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- This is strictly a 21 and over event
- You must carry a valid photo ID.
- Check in starts at 7:30 PM, boarding at 8 PM and the boat leaves at 9 PM sharp.
- You must have a credit/debit card for the check in process. If the headphones are NOT returned, there will be a $100 charge to your credit/debit card after the event.