Blue Man Group
Blue Man Group Show
Mixing art, music, comedy and state-of-the-art technology, the show encourages you to reconnect with your inner child and see the world through a new perspective.
Three bald and blue men explore cultural human norms with wide-eyed wonder, poking fun at our collective quirks and reminding us how much we all have in common. Backed by a live rock band, the Blue Men unify the audience for the show’s celebratory climax - an unforgettable, euphoric dance party.
Blue Man Group is continually refreshed with new music, fresh stories, and custom instruments. It's a joyful, multi-sensory experience that has performed in over 20 countries and has captivated more than 35 million people of all ages and cultures worldwide.
Blue Man Group Reviews
“People from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all age groups have become fans of this show.” - The New York Times
“Blue Man Group is what every live performance aspires to be!” - E! Entertainment Television
"Here is a performance piece full of ideas - about art and the art market, visual perception, the science of optics, the nature of the group dynamics and much more." - Chicago Sun-Times
Need To Know
- Children under the age of 3 are not permitted in the theater
- Theatre is unable to provide barrier-free access to patrons who use wheelchairs. Entry into the theater includes 8 stairs leading to a lobby and box office, then 6 steps to access the orchestra seating. Patrons that use a wheelchair are welcome to attend however, such patrons must bring companions to assist them, and must be able to physically transfer into a standard theater seat.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is there a possibility that I will get partial view seating with my Blue Man Group tickets?
No, you will only receive full view seats.
2) Is there a dress code for Blue Man Group?
Casual. Keep in mind the theater is air conditioned throughout the year and can get a bit chilly.
3) Is there a minimum age requirement to watch Blue Man Group?
The minimum age requirement to attend a show here is 3 years.
4) Is the ticket price for children different than adults?
No, children will have to purchase a full priced ticket.
5) Does the Astor Place Theatre have wheelchair accessible seating?
The Theatre is unable to provide barrier-free access to patrons who use wheelchairs. Entry into the theatre includes 8 stairs leading to a lobby and box office, then 6 steps to access the orchestra seating. Patrons that use a wheelchair are welcome to attend however, such patrons must bring companions to assist them, and must be able to physically transfer into a standard theatre seat.
6) What is Blue Man Group's duration and will there be an intermission?
The show runs for 1 hour and 40 minutes, without an intermission.
7) Can we bring outside food into the Theatre?
Food and beverages from outside are strictly prohibited.
8) Can I can bring a bag, luggage, camera etc.?
Astor Place Theatre does not have a coat/bag check and no large pieces of luggage are allowed inside the theatre. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. If carrying a camera, be sure to keep it in your bag at all times. Photography and video recording are strictly prohibited inside the theater.
9) When should I arrive at the theater?
We recommend reaching the theater 30 minutes before curtain time. Performances begin promptly at the time stated on your ticket and the theater reserves the right to deny entry if you are late.
10) Will my Blue Man Group seats be together?
Yes, we always make sure your reservation seats are together. Keep in mind, many theaters use an odd and even-numbered sequence for seating.
We watched the Blue Man Group on our first weekend in New York, and it simply did NOT disappoint one bit. We couldn't stop laughing throughout the show and my famiy had a great evening in the cosy, intimate theatre. This definitely encourages me to go through with other broadway shows!
Went for this show in Vegas and now New York! Even though this is the second time i went for it, I loved every single minute of this show. Took my kids this time with me and they had an absolute ball. Would recommend everyone to go for this show
Not ashamed to admit that I enjoyed Blue Man Group so much, that I ended up downloading a couple of their songs on my phone! The show is silly, fun and crazy to top it all. If you're in town when the show's running, I suggest not missing it .- RUN, not walk, to catch up on this show!
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
The Astor Place Theatre, 434 Lafayette Street, New York
Other experiences similar to Blue Man Group